Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Noiji Ito Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Noiji Ito Wallpaper

What do you think of this wallpaper?

Perfect!!
1 votes
Not bad...
2 votes
Lovely~
3 votes
Don't like it...
0 votes
Great work.
3 votes
Sucks!!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Actually, I would just like to know how much of a chance will this wallpaper be accepted into the main gallery?

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/2796/noijiito01gl8.jpg

suggestions and comments are greatly accepted.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I think it has a very high chance of being accepted :)

There are a few things I'd like to suggest:

- Outer stroke? I'd get rid of it. It's not really doing much other than trying to make her pop out - your extraction is excellent, so I don't see any point in trying to hide it. Also, the outline makes the scan separated from the background. Same applies to the stars.

- I'm not fond of the texture on the stars and sky: the scan is so clean and high quality, but then the texture on the sky and stars just doesn't seem to fit in. I say, continue the clean look throughout the whole wall :)

- Any chance of painting or vectoring the clouds? Nothing major. Also the scale of the background is different to the scan. She's quite a large character on the wallie, yet the clouds are tiny >_< So I think you might want to make the clouds a bit larger ^_^'

Hope you take some of my suggestions into account :3

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

thank you so much for the suggestions. hmmm... i might try some of them but my schedule is preventing me from doing it :P

but i will post it first and see how it goes. ^^

thanks again.

Signature

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

It's great~
Nothing much to say to improve it because kuroimisa said it all~

I would like it to be my desktop if it has a bigger resolution~ =3

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

Cute

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

nice wall. comments have already been given and i can't find anything else to add. good job!

I like it, needs nothing to improvise, it is a nice complete wally.

nice wallie. THX!

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Please don't bump old threads. This wallpaper is already finished and submitted into the gallery: Star Burst by Leena

Closed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.