page 1 of 1 14 total items

Cancel

Is it me or MT is running at God-like speed.
It takes about 1 to 5 seconds on my computer
to open a thread or to see a wall. IT'S SO COOL

• Sep 28, 2004
Cancel

Goes from God-like |337 speed, to not responding at all.

>_>

Signature Image

Cancel

not necessarily...it runs (for me at least)
hella fast for some odd reason

• Sep 28, 2004
Cancel

huh really???

its still goin slow for me...

Cancel

?

• Sep 28, 2004

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Cancel

At home, where my crappy 56k lies, it's rather slow. But at school, with 128k, it's decent. :\

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Cancel

Quote by AthrunAt home, where my crappy 56k lies, it's rather slow. But at school, with 128k, it's decent. :\

I agree to that. Normally I'd be waiting for about 5 minutes for a high quality scan to d/l on my 56k at home, but at uni, it'll take a few seconds.

ObsidianJoy

ObsidianJoy

Devils Cry

Cancel

Its better now that my hardrive has been cleared of all the spyware but its still slow.

• Sep 28, 2004
Cancel

56k? What's that?

ookani0131

Your Nightmare

Cancel

well, here in my home I have a 56k (Dial-Up) connection, sometimes I don't have access to MT; but not always occurs that. Normally my PC takes only 55 secons or less to bring me to MT.

Cancel

i have a satellite connection and there hasnt been much change for me... still doesnt work most of the time and when it does it is slow... only sometimes is it at a slightly decent speed

• Sep 28, 2004

KohakuXP

Neutral

Cancel

I suppose its a lil faster, or probably because yesterday's speed is too slow for me. :/

• Sep 28, 2004

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

slow<<<<
fast>>>>>
slow<<<<
fast>>>>>
slow<<<<
fast>>>>>
always like that in here

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

I have 160 kb (107 aprox.) conection and is SLOW all the time... a better server will help a lot for international users like me ; )

(...)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.