Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Speed - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Is it me or MT is running at God-like speed.
It takes about 1 to 5 seconds on my computer
to open a thread or to see a wall. IT'S SO COOL

Goes from God-like |337 speed, to not responding at all.

>_>

Signature Image

not necessarily...it runs (for me at least)
hella fast for some odd reason

huh really???

its still goin slow for me...

?

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

At home, where my crappy 56k lies, it's rather slow. But at school, with 128k, it's decent. :\

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by AthrunAt home, where my crappy 56k lies, it's rather slow. But at school, with 128k, it's decent. :\

I agree to that. Normally I'd be waiting for about 5 minutes for a high quality scan to d/l on my 56k at home, but at uni, it'll take a few seconds.

ObsidianJoy

ObsidianJoy

Devils Cry

Its better now that my hardrive has been cleared of all the spyware but its still slow.

56k? What's that?

ookani0131

Your Nightmare

well, here in my home I have a 56k (Dial-Up) connection, sometimes I don't have access to MT; but not always occurs that. Normally my PC takes only 55 secons or less to bring me to MT.

i have a satellite connection and there hasnt been much change for me... still doesnt work most of the time and when it does it is slow... only sometimes is it at a slightly decent speed

KohakuXP

Neutral

I suppose its a lil faster, or probably because yesterday's speed is too slow for me. :/

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

slow<<<<
fast>>>>>
slow<<<<
fast>>>>>
slow<<<<
fast>>>>>
always like that in here

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I have 160 kb (107 aprox.) conection and is SLOW all the time... a better server will help a lot for international users like me ; )

(...)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.