Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Naruto character are you most like? - Minitokyo

Which Naruto character are you most like?

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

i REally lIKE
nEji
WeEEE
hiS cOOL
eventHOUgh he haVE no EyebAll
hehe
nEJi roCKZ!

I am mostly like Sakura and Ino-pig! Because everyone knew who is my school crush~! Haha :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

i like naruto and sasuke...:P

I have no idea -_- all i do know is i dont want hair like bowling ball kid and guy THE EYES ;-;

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

Uchiha Itachi foreva~~~ ^_^

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

I think I'm like sakura because I get angry easily a lot of time and I think is that I'm like hinata and sakura a mixtures between them I'm like hinata because I'm shy around people that I care a lot and I talk much like her to other people that are around me.

I like Gaara because He have the best power

Haha, I think i'm somwhere in the middle of Naruto and Temari >_<

~Neji is cool, but tenten is active, and shikamaru mirrors me, temari is sexy~

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

I'm a cross between Sakura, Hinata and Shikamaru, I'm a lazy, ill-tempered shy person XD

kakashi-sensei ^^

nice guy

I think i'm like Hinata because im very shy and dont like to talk to people that much but I dont have a mean cousin like she does -.-

hmmmmm i like kisame tooo..

ouch!

eheh the so called infinity chakra...wew

no one ever wonder why kisame is still alive..
a sharky spiky bleach type..yahahaha of character...

can eat even the kyuubi(red chakra)_woooot

The character in Naruto that i like the most would the meanest guys- Tobi, Pein and Konan. They are so cool and mysterious!

As for the good guys, i like Aburame Shino, the bug guy because he's also one cool dude!

hmmm I guess I like Shikamaru and Shino.
cause, I'm just simply lazy like Shikamaru^^

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i like itachi uchiha the most serious just like me

why?

Hmm, Perhaps in the middle of Temari and Naruto >_< Hahaha!

Hatake Kakashi For Sure ....

I am something like Kiba. I run around with my pets and I'm quite uncouth, aha.

I am Kakashi Hatake
! THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!

Signature

I have Chouji's appetite,Sakura's short temper and figure,Shikamaru's lazyness and Naruto's strong will to succeed...

Quote by Inuyasha23Shikamaru's lazyness and Naruto's strong will to succeed...

Man, that's gotta be an annoying combination for you to have, lol. Wanting to succeed, yet too lazy to actually try to do so? lol

Anyways, I'd probably be mostly like Itachi; pretty much a loner and one who doesn't go out of my way to talk to people and am quiet and distance much of the time and despite my exterior, people tend to find I'm actually not such a bad person when they get to know me.

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

I dont know hmmmmm

I say I'm like Sakura when shes a little girl but i'm also like cute Rock Lee because we like spicy food,we are born on the 27th, we both love Sakura, and his personality is just like mine! Plus he's soooo cute^^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.