Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your fav anime? - Minitokyo

Whats your fav anime?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

black cat
one piece
neon genesis evangelion
negima!?
gundam (generaly all)
rurouni kenshin
air gear
etc....

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

well i have heaps of animes that i love but right now my favourite would be bleach!

It's got to be Rumiko Takahashi's Maison Ikkoku, which was personally satisfying in a way that no other anime series has been. It's hilarious, terribly sad at times, frustrating, retrospective, full of hope, and in the end you can do little but stand up and cheer. It was a fantastic series and one that will stay with me no doubt.

Currently my favourite anime is Magical girl Lyrical nanoha Strikers.

Quote by pandemonium91At the moment, my favorite is Death Note, since I just finished it a few days ago :)
Before that was Princess Tutu, which is a lot better than the title leads you to believe ;)

I totally agree with you on Princess Tutu. It's my number one.

Next i would pick :
- Escaflowne (beautiful story),
- Shakugan no shana,
- Code Geass,
- Brave Story (i highly recommand the original books but the movie's great too),
- Cowboy Bebop (the end of the anime mostly),
- Full Metal Panic (Fumoffu because it's so damn fun).

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Nodame Cantabile, it is a funny anime ~
Soul eater ~
bleach ~
prince of tennis ~
etc ~~

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Oh tere are so many: but first of all there is SailorMoon (yeah im a big fan of it, cause it was my first anime i have ever seen :) )
And then the other comes:
Inuxasha (Sessi is so cool :) )
Elfenlied
Air
Izumo (all of them)
Utawarerumono
Escaflowne
E'S Otherwise
and so on....

One piece
GTO
School Rumble
Bleach
Shakugan no Shana
etc....

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.