Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What happened to some groups ? - Minitokyo

What happened to some groups ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Quote by GintheTwilightswords I don't log in for a week and the site's gone to hell.What's the deal? Seems all the fun stuff happens when I'm not around (j/k)

I'm curious as to who the pathetic lowlife that attacked the site was and why.I was told some things by our dear Dianas yesterday,but I'm wondering why the chump decided to go all out on the site instead of the person he wanted revenge on

There's no need to say anything else on the situation as the person responsible would obviously still be reading, however the majority of it is pretty obvious. Someone was bored with too much time found a weakness in the site and exploited it. Whatever gave you the impression the entire thing was based on one revenge move is ridiculous and I believe your dear friend dianas is wrong.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

unfortunately the truth is very simple all that matters now is for the site to return to normal
and I see that people are working at that
what can we want more

that hacker like many other said is an immature boy that considered that taking revenge will be fun
real facts prove that he had something with a certain person
each of us have our own personality
I am just a member that want things to be like they were before the attack

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

no wonder my joined gruops list is weird when i logged in juz now

thx for the info, need to rejoin those groups again

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I've been 'removed' too. I'm also one of the admins there (CLAMPFANS). The group's layout and everything is o.k. but we miss out the admins and the group's members lists. Hope those original members 'rejoin' again and hope MT recovered soon.

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by littlejonny100

Quote by GintheTwilight(...) I don't log in for a week and the site's gone to hell.What's the deal? Seems all the fun stuff happens when I'm not around (j/k)

I'm curious as to who the pathetic lowlife that attacked the site was and why.I was told some things by our dear Dianas yesterday,but I'm wondering why the chump decided to go all out on the site instead of the person he wanted revenge on[/quote

There's no need to say anything else on the situation as the person responsible would obviously still be reading, however the majority of it is pretty obvious. Someone was bored with too much time found a weakness in the site and exploited it. Whatever gave you the impression the entire thing was based on one revenge move is ridiculous and I believe your dear friend dianas is wrong.

That may be so but I think the person needs to get a damn life if they can waste time with trying to dismantle a website.Be whatever it is,Minitokyo has some flaws that need to get worked out to keep things like this from happening again,and not just on the technical forefront at that.In the 4 years I've been on this site I've never seen anything like this,and it's quite revolting for some ingrate to do this for s**** and giggles just to cause an uproar.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Well, IMO, the Internet truly reflects reality.
Perhaps it's time for MT to make some security measures. Boards like MT are very vulnerable, especially that this one's on the international level. If local sites would be hacked by hackers, it'll take less time for them to get bored.

Calling all whitehats! D:

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Oh man, it sucks that some of the groups I was part of were deleted.
Oh well, I hope the problem will be solved soon.
So sad really, it's like hackers don't have anything better to do than cause misery for internet users, dirty bastards.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Quote by shinshinoviWell, IMO, the Internet truly reflects reality.
Perhaps it's time for MT to make some security measures. Boards like MT are very vulnerable, especially that this one's on the international level. If local sites would be hacked by hackers, it'll take less time for them to get bored.

Calling all whitehats! D:

That's pretty much the point I'm getting at.The site needs to be refortified to protect the users and their usual business here.Acting like "problem solved,no need to worry,we got it covered" is bias to think.I'm going to take a guess that this has already been put into thought,but considering how obvious it is at what happened it makes sense to eventually let everyone know of the matter at hand.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I noticed that fate-rebirth group is back, but there are no more members. Please come back and join again^^

But i don't know how to retrieve my mod privileges on this group...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

DeHackEd

DeHackEd

Busy screwing with causality

A large number of users have been re-added to groups which the site thinks have been corrupted. As a result, you might find yourself put back into groups you were previously a member of but the group has since gone missing. Then again, it MIGHT have botched up and put you in a group you didn't intend to be in (maybe you left it at some point and got rejoined). If there's any serious troubles, PM me.

Hmmm are there also backups from 2 or 3 weeks ago? My CLANNAD-Fans group is still missing ^^
Just wanted to know who I should tell that so it might be restored~

Thanks for your hard work MT staff, go on!

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I guess since KyoAni-Fans was relatively new, I'll have to make it again. I don't think it can be restored.

Signature

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

You should have just named it Clannad-Fans like it was previously and no I think DeHacked said there wasn't backups from that time...but I'm too lazy to go back and look at that post haha Anyways, I sent you a PM with all the CSS I recovered from google, not sure if you got it or not.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I'd like to say that Wings Lovers and Hellsing were also affected.
Thank you for doing all that you can in this matter, we appreciate it. ^^

DeHackEd

DeHackEd

I've done some further group membership reinstatements.. I don't think I can do much more from the backed up data...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Thank you so much DeHackEd for all your hard work *salutes*

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Thanks to DeHackEd for reinstalling back some group members.
So appreciate your hard work.

Signature

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I got my privileges back for group fate-rebirth. But since i was a bit worried, i joined the group again before the restoration, so now i have both status of a mod and aspirant member. ;)

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

DeHackEd

DeHackEd

I've received a number of PMs regarding some groups and I've done my best to restore what's been asked while still keeping permissions straight. ~5 groups worth of mangled member lists have been restored.

I'm hoping that's everything.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I know that you've been really busy, but the Hellsing group is still empty now without its members. To make matters worse, I've also been stripped from my administrative power with three other admins there. DianaS is the only one with any power, but she's now muted for some reason. I don't know what to do. Please help. Thank you for your time.

DeHackEd

DeHackEd

Anything else?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.