Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Closing of the site - Minitokyo

Closing of the site

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Is this site will ever be close? just like other sites that has benn closed or unavailable. that is just wrong if i say so myself

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

It's not inconceivable that the site will close one day however there's no end in sight at the moment. MT does become unavailable sometimes, either for updates or things such as the recent hacking; the site probably wont end up closing until all the members decide to leave and go somewhere else but at the same time there are always new members joining.

There's nothing to fear in the near future.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

That i thank you for

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

dont put such a dangerous topic line of this thread. it gave me a shock when i read the topic i was like why the hell. Great work Administrators and moderators the site is awsome

I love this site. It's 1 of the only 3 sites I visit. I'd hate to see it go away.

i love this site a lot. so i really hope it won't close. yepp.

Just curious, how long has MT been up?

208wk 1d ago = 4 more days until the 4th anniversary?
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/1/
if that is the first submission ?

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

According to the About section , MT was found in Jan 2004 (doesn't say what date), so yes, MT is 4 years old ^^

oh. so it's four and a bit more. kisses kisses much :-*

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.