Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Espada? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Espada?

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your favorite Esapada?

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
82 votes
Neliel Tu Oderschvank (Nel)
56 votes
Ulquiorra Schiffer
99 votes
Szayel Aporro Granz
6 votes
Nnoitra Jiruga
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 285 total items

Who is your favorite current and former Espada?

For me..My favorite current Espada is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques 'cause I like his sadism, violent personality and his short temper! :D

As for former Esapada..Neliel Tu Oderschvank (Nel) is my favorite! She's very cute and funny when she's in her child-form! She's also very awesome in her grown-up form XD !

Nel definitely. And the other Arrancar chick, I think she was 4th.

BTW, adding Nel to the polll list is a big spoiler.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@mistergua Do you mean Halibel?

For me, I like Ulquiorra-Sama. He is mature, cold, intelligent, patient and terrible strong. Absolutley my favourite.

Grimmjow

Signature

Quote by Kaia-Chan@mistergua Do you mean Halibel?

For me, I like Ulquiorra-Sama. He is mature, cold, intelligent, patient and terrible strong. Absolutley my favourite.

Yeah, the only current female espada with her under-cleavage showing. :D

Also Cirucci Thunderwitch, Gothic Arancarr! FTW!

i'd have to say nel but i havnt seen her grown up yet...

For me it has to be...Ulquiorra Sama...he is realy cold , he doesn't do eneything befor he thinks two times and caculate every move..and he is realy strong..! After him..on second place is Grimmjow..:D

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@mistergua Cirucci is for me a female Luppi, so I can't share this opinion with you. *hates people who talks like a waterfall*
@alpaca I also like Ulquiorra because of this reason. He also doesn't scream around like "I am the best" or "I am strong!" or "I am the number ~!". He also doesn't search for an enemy whom he kill to kill his time. He waits patiently for an enemy.
However, I don't like Grimmjow so much. He is cool, but not so great like Ulquiorra. I only don't hate him.

Ulquiorra Schiffer has a heart somewhere... deep deep down there...

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@hayashikari Hollows do not have a heart anymore, nor Menos. So it is clear that also Arrancars do not have a heart. This is why they have a hole in their body.

#5 can't remember his name, i hope he doesn't loose the fight

Ulquiorra! I love his design and his character...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Ulquiorra for his cold-ness and his strength and his l337-N355 :P

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@pmaster I believe that the name was Nnoitora Jiruga.

Waaaaaah, Ulq-sama!

...any complaints, bite me.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@Koa-Chan How many nicknames does Ulquiorra-Sama have? This is the fourth nickname I have heard from him. Are there even more?

Slothy7

MR

Grimmjaw is my favourite he has a fucking cool past and he has a awesome character he is similar to me in some ways

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

@Slothy7 Then I hope you haven't find an Ichigo in your world. Else I am sure your city won't survive for a long time. :D *remembers the fights between Grimmjow and Ichigo*

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

I like Nel for her cuteness! ^^,

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques whooo! soo hot

.....The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Quote by pmaster4#5 can't remember his name, i hope he doesn't loose the fight

oh, the #5 is Nnoitra Jiruga

merged: 02-23-2008 ~ 06:15pm

Quote by hayashikariUlquiorra Schiffer has a heart somewhere... deep deep down there...

I hope so.
I wish he'll end up helping ichigo and the others.

merged: 02-23-2008 ~ 06:18pm

Quote by chinlin57 Grimmjow Jeagerjaques whooo! soo hot

yeah, i kinda think so too XD XD XD!

I love EVERYONE! >_< but Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is just sooo cool^^

Halibell and Nel,
but I'm curious about Ulqi's release.....

For now, I think Nnoitra's release is the best looking

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

Grimmjow is the best for me. He's really cool!

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 285 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.