Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elemental Dimensions II:The Mysterious 10th Dimension - Minitokyo

Elemental Dimensions II:The Mysterious 10th Dimension

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

((ok, got the recap and lost like hell, but who cares. last i checked, i found my treasure and was going to rejoin the group, so i'll start off from there.))

Reiki: *thinks* dammit, not again...time to get a move on...if only i knew where the hell they went, that is. *closes eyes and focuses*
Reiki: so many energy readings, from different directions...the hell with it. *runs off*

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: This is bad... I cannot get any reading
Athena: You sure your friends are alright, Lance?
Lance: They're strong...

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

*while running torwards one of the feint energy signals, suddenly comes to a halt*
Reiki: a barrier...looks like someone or something's interfering...okay, who's there?

?: this path...is not for the likes of you...leave at once if you value your life.

Reiki: i had it up to here with voices in my head, but i don't care, so keep your old people talk to yourself. besides, i gotta catch up with a few people, and you're blocking my path...besides from that barrier standing there...

Voice: impatient...strength and courage isn't enough if you wish to fully utilize your power. first you must...

Reiki: i'm just takin' a wild stab in the dark here, but this is another boring test, right?

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((YAY!MY BRO IS BACK! But I'm not... T_T...sorry...will be unable to post properly for a while... >_<))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

A gargantuan hand materializes from the mist, reaching to slam into the group. The four evade and launch their own counterattack, Ka generating a bright glow to blind their foe, while Rayne and Tsuchien launch volleys of water and earth, using Vallis's wind to guide their attacks to the target. The face howls in pain from the attack, while Vallis propels towards one of it's eyes.

Howling in pain, the face shatters into thousands of shards before reassembling once more.

Ka: "The flow of power is unusual..."
Tsuchien: "I agree. Something is amiss..."
Vallis: "The wind... ...There is something more here..."

Sensing something in the distance, Vallis fires a blast of wind behind him, exposing a stranger in long sleeves and concealed face.

Voice: "So, you saw through my illusions did you? Impressive skill."
Vallis: "...Your power is different than that of what was revealed."
Innis: "You speak of the power of my master. No, I am merely a vessel of its design. I am Innis, the Mirage of Deceit, and the second phase to my master's eventual release."
Tsuchien: "...Another agent... ...this time it will be all of us against you!"
Innis: "Do not trifle with me! I am more than what I seem."

Floating towards the group, Innis surrounds itself with metallic shards resembling a head-shaped shield.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Voice: Good guess, little one. are you ready?
Reiki: So, what do I have to do? And quit talkin' in my head, show yourself already.

*a distortion appears from the tip of Reiki's sword and a dark figure emerges from the tip, revealing a young woman enshrouded in an aura of light*

?: Nice to meet you, Earth Representative. I am Elena.
Reiki: You share the same aura as Zunde's...are you also---
Elena: Yes, i am also one of the spirits of the past, yet never able to rest because of my duty, but enough talk. I am here for you to reach the extent of your abilities, but first you must fight me. Are you ready?
Reiki: Fightin' girls ain't my style, but I don't have a choice.
Elena: Don't go easy, or you'll regret it, young one. Prove to me that you have the will to become stronger...or fail and suffer the consequences.

*takes up fighting stance*

Reiki: Sorry, but failin' ain't my style, either.

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((once again I am here to apologise...haven't read both pantsmaster's pm or the recap GS sent me... >_<...really extremely sorry...but my absense shouldn't stop the RP so in the mean time just find something to do while I work out how all of us can get to the final scene aka 10th dimension to fight with Fobia...extremely sorry for all the inconvenience caused...gomenasai...*bows*))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

With a wave of his arm, Innis launches several shards of metal tiles towards the group before floating backwards towards the haze. Raising a wall of water, Rayne deflects the attacks while Ka and Vallis glide in pursuit.

Vallis: "'Controlled burn'!"
Ka: "It is acceptable!"

As Vallis creates a cone of wind, Ka's lips part open, spewing forth from the lips of the mask a massive blast of flame. Combined with the wind, a gargantuan flamethrower rushes towards Innis.

Innis: "Is this the best you can come up with? ...I can do better!"

The shield of tile reshapes into a single screen, splitting in half to expose a large blast of energy which dissipates the flames. Splitting once again, the two halves break into four, each exposing a winged gargoyle-like creature which flies forward in a deafening shriek.

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((its been a month and no one has posted so I think I'm just gonna have to shut it down...so everyone can say bye bye to Fobia...its been really fun RP-ing with you guys...and trust me...it hurts for me to do this... T_T...but...anyways...sayonara...))

Signature

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

*notices time stamp*

.....farewell...

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((...Sorry to hear that... and sorry for not posting, I was very busy... and I'm still too busy in fact...))

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

((It's been alot of fun. Also just to let people know, my internet is fixed))

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.