Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This is it! The HOTTEST guy in Anime? - Minitokyo

This is it! The HOTTEST guy in Anime?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Ofcourse, in Anime or Manga, there's ALWAYS bound to be that hot Hero/Villain/Character that leaves us drooling for more and more !
Sound familiar ?

Then come and express your love by stating WHO that guy is and what makes him SO irresistable/cute/hot/awesome ! ;)
You can write as much as you want ! Even how much you love the guy ! And it doesn't have to be one, I know how it feels like to be torn between guys.

My hot guy ? WELL. I have ALOT to name. But my first guy I thought was SO hot is Dark from D.N Angel. God was he CUUTE !

Others were Athrun, Chrono, Sesshomaru, Natsume etc... <33

Who's your special guy ? I'd love to hear all your opinions XD

<33

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Cloud of Bleach. :)

Anzai-sensei from Slam Dunk : D

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I love Bob Makihara from Tenjo Tenge! XD

Signature Image

Dark (DNAngel)

Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

Hatsuharu (Fruits Basket)

jingryn

jingryn

Love & Peace!

kintaro from golden boy man!? lmao!

Signature

~Orange Mystery~

sennoskinner12

sennoskinner12

Silent Otome

The Trinity:
Sasuke (Naruto)
Light (Death Note)
Saga (Saint Seiya)

Kanda Yuu from D.Gray-man...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

way too many to list but a short few are: (and it had to be guys tsk tsk)

Vicious from Cowboy Bebop Spike from Cowboy Bebop Near from Death note Sesshie from inuyasha and my new fav Hagi from Blood+ (what helped that one along was I watched the english version and crispen freeman did his voice *faints*) and I can't forget Grimjaw from bleach as well as my all time fav Alucard from hellsing and Dante from devil may cry ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Well, for obvious reasons it is impossible to correctly single out one exceptional male. For every person, there are different tastes. Generally speaking, these are some of the best:

Best male in an older anime: by many popular votes, I'm sure it is Kurama of Yuu Yuu Hakusho. Many woman can't resist a cute, book-wormish redhead who can morph into an even hotter youkai. Moreover, there is the yaoi factor running in his favor.

There is also the videogame favorites, Cloud and Sepiroth. Those two draw in a lot of female attention, wanted or not. Somewhere along the ranks are Sesshoumaru, Kira and Athrun, among many others.

However, my favorite for the moment is Lelouch fomr Code Geass. He's been on my mind lately ~ However, my all-time favorite is probably Daisuke of DN Angel, because I love the cuties.

Yu KANdA froM D.gRAy-MaN
HaTsUharu FrOm fRiUtS baskeT
hIkaRU anD mOrI FrOm OUrAN hIgH sChOoL HoSt CluB
TraIn hEaRTNeT fROm bLAcK CaT~~~^^

Zero from Vampire Knight
Lelouch from Code Geass
Sasuke from Naruto
Kamui from X/1999
Ichigo & Grimmjow from Bleach

INUYASHA -InuYasha
SYAORAN -Tsubasa Chronicles

kotrapharma

kotrapharma

a game freak

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213/Micky-chan/X%201999/Kamui%20Shiro/BloodSakura.jpg
x1999

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s199/cheezy_hellsangel/nuriko.jpg
fushigi yuugi

:D :D :D >_<

Hottest guy in anime is obama :D

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Hibari Kyouya from Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!. At least for now, i'm crazily in love with him. Although Yamamoto is sexy too...

Signature Image

rika23

rika23

?-?????

it's zero kiryuu <3 <3 X333 he getting sexier from each chapter haha

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

well i luff lots!
right now gokudera hayato from KHR!
but then i like hibari and rokudo too!

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Eh? This is hard xD because in the end they are just drawings o_o; BUT... my current favourites...

Lavi from D.gray-man, as xxKurumi said, "Many woman can't resist a cute, book-wormish redhead." In the manga he looks adorable and childish, and in the anime its like 'if you were real I would so stalk you.' xD

Reno, I have a weird thing about liking red-heads, and I don't know why... seriously. Apart from the fact he's probably an alcoholic, chain-smoker and a god-damn murderer, he's still pretty cool. I mean come on he gets kicked into a billboard sign, falls on top of Rude after a long fall and still stands up xD Rude's amazing as well he got hit by the sign and stands up.

Can't really think of any others but meh.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

lets see the hottest guys for me in anime is

Lulu of Code Geass
Kyouya of Ouran High School Host Club
Dark of DNAngel
....m. can't think much anymore since i've got plenty back on my brain ^_^'

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

kamui from X-clamp, zero from vampire kight. they have such pretty eyes... and of course, lots more...

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

gahhh so hard! >.<

let's see...

Final Fantasy's Vincent, Squall, Sephiroth and Cloud rock. :)

Vampire knight's kaname and zero! XD at first, i was a crazy kaname fan, but after a while, i started going crazy about zeroo too. :)

fruits basket's kyooo

Blood+'s HAJI AND SOLOMON! AHHH! THEY'RE SOOOO ADORABLEEEEEEEE! well...not really adorable...but sooo cuute! XD

mori-senpai from ouran host club

takenaga and kyohei from the wallflower

of course, who could forget lelouch from code geass?!?!

i loved ichimaru gin in bleach...until i found out he was bad...

L from death note! i think he's the cuuutest super genius guy everrrrrrr! >.<

oh and i love nobu, takumi and ren from nana! gosh, the guys in nana are so hard to choose from.

crot. i can't remember the others. :( im so unfaithful. *sighs*

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi)))

kaname and zero (Vampire knight)
Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Kyouya (Ouran High School Host Club)
Dark (DNAngel)
Kamui (X/1999)

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.