Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bakuretsu Tenshi - Minitokyo

Bakuretsu Tenshi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

I started watching it today, I gotta say, its revitalized my faith with heroine figures as main characters. The animation is excelent !!! Bakuretsu tenshi is full of mecha's, deffinatly "interesting" ( cute ) main chars, and a future of insane action. The animes up to ep 2 both are trans. Grab yourself a torrent copy and check it out.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Yeah i do like it .. BUT ... how the *bleep* did joe manage to shoot the fired rockets in the front ? .. . <g>

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

the girls are hot! XD

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

yup i cannot agree more ^^
can't wait for the next episodes, this is one of the first of the newest series that has fulfilled my expectations :))) whereas Tenjou Tenge completely failed... :((

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

which group is releasing it? (url perhaps?)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

thx :D

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i'm liking it so far....guns and mecha are always good for me.....and since Gonzo is doing the special gfx it makes the deal much sweeter ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really getting into this series. Looking nice, good characters (hawt!) and nice action. Only thing i don't like are the "Zoids" like animation on the mechas, just doesnt seem to match. But looking good so far.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

It's got some promise so far, I've only seen the first episode though. I can see the whole Rei and Asuka thing going on, but that's ok. Did anyone else notice that aside from Sei, the characters Jo, Meg and Amy are all named after the Little Women characters? *_*

DJ-of-E

Le

interesting....it's like Neon Genesis all over again, except we got a pansy instead of a freaked out lil biatch Shinji is...which is a good tradeoff. At least he doesn't make me feel like killing him.

deffinately a good show. have only seen the first episode so far but deffinately a new one on the list to watch

Guts

Guts

Branded

2nd ep, is just as good. I'm looking for posters from this series.

So many new animes lately, but this one is on my prioritised list. The opening of the 1st episode is really good. Though I have no idea wats that fight about.

Signature Image

Dahz

Dahz

Lee

anime one and onigiri are also doing bakuretsu tenshi.

im gonna try and download the luanr versions. my fansub collection has too much animeone stuff as it is(not that theres anythging wrong with anime one, just id like to see somethgin other than an [AonE] tag on my lables...

You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults dahz"

i watched the lunar rips... aone has started ripping it too.

I'm really enjoying to so far btw. ^_^

Can't get enough of this series, but sadly, later in the series, the drawing of the characters seems to be inconsistant. The girls seems to hsve breast implantation or something..

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

Yes, Megu is really too BIG in size = ="

All Megu has to do in the show is being caught, scream and then cry for help XD
i guess , she is the most useless female main character in the history

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Sei's hot. Meg's hot. The action's intense, just what you'd expect from Gonzo.

But everything else, including the story and Meg's perpetual damsel-in-distress state, is so utterly annoying. I'd recommend you watch it for the eyecandy, and to not mind the story too much. XO

Oh yeah, watch out for Episode 15. :D

paf

yes i'm agree with Narumaki. The story is very bad. And the action is average. this serie is very annoying. The positive point is the female characters have big breast. lol

kklam

kklam

Good CG, good girls, but bad story
a tradtitional gonzo work :angry:

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

marc

marc

Yojimbo

Quote by schach65Can't get enough of this series, but sadly, later in the series, the
drawing of the characters seems to be inconsistant. The girls seems to
hsve breast implantation or something..

Ahh...someone else noticed this too...all was well at the start of the series, then they ballooned way out of proportion....Sei's in particular... Thankfully they kinda went back to normal towards the end.

Other than that, I was pretty disappointed by Bakuretsu Tenshi...like paf said, "The story is very bad."

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

is their going to be a season 2 for this anime?

kklam

kklam

Quote by Lantistis their going to be a season 2 for this anime?

I guess no, as the reputation is not really good.

Signature

I have seen the 24 episodes, and think that is a good show, not so basic as I can think !

To live is not to live to die

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.