Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New contest! Read and participate! - Minitokyo

New contest! Read and participate!

Group announcement by Vectory

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Question: Instead of using two scans, could I use a scan and then a fanart? For instance, I was thinking of hand drawing a dress on a guy while vectoring. But then I wanted to include some chibi drawings by my brother (assuming he helps me) into the background of the wallpaper. Would that be okay?

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

i have one question..is it ok if i try to draw the dress or the boys or the clothers for the girls? well if i can't find a good scan in the i-net?

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by sakuralsYou are saying that to enter in the contest we must make a vector of a person who dress the oposite sex dress? for example, Sakura-chan wearing Syaoran-kun'd outfit?
i'm right?

Yes, and that is only for the Crossdressing section.

Quote by dslasseyInstead of using two scans, could I use a scan and then a fanart? For instance, I was thinking of hand drawing a dress on a guy while vectoring. But then I wanted to include some chibi drawings by my brother (assuming he helps me) into the background of the wallpaper. Would that be okay?

That would be fine.

Quote by chrispi have one question..is it ok if i try to draw the dress or the boys or the clothers for the girls? well if i can't find a good scan in the i-net?

Yes, you may draw and vector the dress/clothes (or other parts) if you want.

Just to make everyone sure that the main purpose of this theme is to explore creativity and originality in your vectors.

Btw, I've discussed with Maple about the use of only fanarts (without combining them), concluded that you are allowed to do so. However, you may only vector your drawing, in this case. I hope Kashi will agree with this. ^^;

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

hmm...very interesting theme. i like the idea, but i don't know if i'll have time to do it, i'm like really really busy now. if the deadline was the end of June, i might be able to. well, i'll think about it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I see the entries contain 1-2 characters.
Mine will have 4. That's not forbidden, right?
I can't cut the number, it will ruin the whole atmosphere...

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by Sakura-DustI see the entries contain 1-2 characters.
Mine will have 4. That's not forbidden, right?
I can't cut the number, it will ruin the whole atmosphere...

Lol, sure, you can have as many characters as you want (if you don't mind the work that is), as long as at least one character fits the rules.

Although I dunno if you can have one character do crossdress and another character do chimaera and enter the thing to both categories... have to check with the other mods.. but for me, in that case I'd ask you to choose one category to enter.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

All characters will be changed and it only fits the chimaera category.
It's ok then, I'm glad!
Thanks for the super fast reply :D

Signature

Scampi

Scanner

Scampi

Say Whut?

I got a question about the cross-dressing rules, is it okay for a guy with short hair to have long hair or is that against the rules?

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

No, it's not against the rules. Since guys with long hair don't actually mean or look like girls. In fact, it's recommended to change or add things like that.

Scampi

Scanner

Scampi

Say Whut?

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuNo, it's not against the rules. Since guys with long hair don't actually mean or look like girls. In fact, it's recommended to change or add things like that.

Thanks for the fast reply! I was beginning to think I needed to do a BIG fix on my vector.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

i have a question, am i supposed to pm a mod my entry? right now i just put it on the guestbook and don't see it up there with the other entries. :(

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by akari-chani have a question, am i supposed to pm a mod my entry? right now i just put it on the guestbook and don't see it up there with the other entries. :(

No, you don't need to pm any mod. It takes awhile for me to add the entry to the page sometimes, but I think someone has put it up there now. :D

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

i want to say that you made a mistake with my entry. it is a cross dressing entry, not a chimera entry. >.<

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

I have finished my entry but i just want to know before submit.... if it is okay if my vector have effects done whit photo shop, i mean whit the DODGE TOOL!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.