Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do girls like yaoi? - Minitokyo

Why do girls like yaoi?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

I agree to liivingdeadgirl xD

no offense, im not into yaoi stuffs. it's just this thing, you know, guy and guy? even girl and girl i can't take.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I prefer Yaoi over Yuri! Dunno why...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh oh I was watching a serious yaoi the other day and it really hit me, I think the reason why I really watch them is because of the romance, I mean yuri is quick to pop the ahem whereas yaoi it's mostly just romance and hardly ever ahem until real love.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

for the same reason guys like yuri, but i think is better for both men and women hentai only :)

Kuroshitsuji101

Kuroshitsuji101

Save It For A Rainy Day.

Quote by liivingdeadgirlCause it's hawt. XD

Agreed ^_^ Maybe even more than that

I don't know the reason too, but my friends also love this Y-thing. :|

thank you ....

Quote by Dark2512I like men and I don't like women > So I want more men, and less women. > Receive yaoi

Seriously it's not THAT hard to understand.

Well said.

May the gods of sporks and insanity be with you always
~xanth~

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

so many cute guys in yaoi, it's a pity some of them aren't straight XD...btw i don't like yuri : s

It's the same as asking why do people breathe....

merged: 03-20-2010 ~ 10:51pm

Quote by lucemonIt's the same as asking why do people breathe....

merged: 03-20-2010 ~ 10:51pm

Implying that everyone likes yaoi. :/

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

That is a silly question.. :P
Not every girl likes yaoi.. but the ones that do, have an irresistible urge to be a part of something like that... Being gay herself, means being lesbian, therefore being with another girl and that is not the same as two guys... The girl feels that the relationship between two guys is tense and pretty and all that comes with the package, and that's mostly because none of us girls can be males and taste what that's like.. All that, plus the part where we have the hots for men who are pretty and all... It all amounts to us loving yaoi...

I speak from personal opinions.. :) Since i'm a hardcore yaoi fangirl.. ;)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its just a simple thing, girls mostly like guys so they like yoai while guys mostly like girls so they like yuri, although there are exceptions.

Well... I began with shonen-ai but after, i saww the first yaoi mangas. I think the stories are more touching and the guys are hot, i still searching guys like that in reality but there aren

Quote by shoujoboyYou get the Apple Jacks answer too. They just do.

Seriously, it's just a simple matter of preference. When it comes to normal anime, I tend to see girlxgirl relationships as beautiful. Almost as if there is a sense of purity that you don't seem to get in hetero relationships. But seeing two guys... just seems gross. Probably because I'm a dude.

So I'd imagine there could be a similar thought with yaoi lovers. Hell it could be as simple as they just want their two favorite male characters together. Keeps them from having to look in two different places. And when it comes to hentai, maybe they are just tired of seeing women as the objects in every single one of them.

Silent-Angel

Silent-Angel

Mirage of Deceit

I prefer yuri over yaoi... Why? I can't say.
I think it's more testeful seeing girl with girl love than guy with guy.. In reality too... But it's only my point of view.

for the same reason that guys like yuri XD

because there is nothing prettier than yaoi

RAWR!

dunno XD cuz the boys from yaoi animes are cool maiby XD

Why do guys like Yuri?

yaoi is a last resort for me to like when i'm watching an anime. if there aren't any good girl and boy couples that i like then i look for yaoi...yeah!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.