Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which anime coupling would you break up? - Minitokyo

which anime coupling would you break up?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

yes its begun, breaking up anime couples

i don't really care for the reason, whether you want a character for yourself or you just hate them being together or just for the hell of it.

though one rule to this is it has to be either legit or actually incited coupling, NO FAN COUPLING, ha take that! although i will accept unrequited love or one sided couplings, otherwise there's not as many that i can think of..

a couple i'd break up would be...

hideki x chii (chobits) - coz i want chii to myself
eri x harima (school rumble) - eri is awesome, *che* i'll take her off your hands
yakumo x harima (school rumble) - if you don't get it, i will
hinata x naruto (naruto) - lose the hero 'n get with the zero, lol
harima x tenma (school rumble) - just to piss harima off
misa x light (death note) - awwww come on stupid fan girl

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

If I could choose, theoretically, to stop one couple, it would probably be ...

The possibilities of an Athrun/Meyrin romance. I like them as individuals, but I do not like them as a couple at all.

Asa and whatever the main dudes name is in Shuffle anime. He has the psycho Kaede and literally the daughters of king of demons, and king of gods after him and he picks the lame old senpai from school. Talk about lame. I would have picked Nerine personally.

Hmmm probably
IchigoXRukia (because he can do better)
HeeroXRelena (because no one deserves to suffer her)

For me...
The first couple I can think of is Hayate X Nagi (Hinagiku! Sorry Nagi's fan)
Another one is Rito X Lala (Come on! Kotegawa or Haruna is much cuter!)

Ranma and Akane (Ranma1/2)! Van and Hitomi (Escaflowne)! Yeah this both couples are the most I want to break. Ranma would be better with Shampoo and Hitomi would be better with Dilandau^^! :) :D

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

I agree with you Litschii, Hitomi would be better with Dilandau ;D

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

i also think misa and light because i really really don't like misa she is so annoying

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

RisaXDark, DaisukeXRiku, because I prefer the RisaXDaisuke, DarkXRiku paring instead

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Quote by wahlauehFor me...
The first couple I can think of is Hayate X Nagi (Hinagiku! Sorry Nagi's fan)
Another one is Rito X Lala (Come on! Kotegawa or Haruna is much cuter!)

agreed
you got the point there but in Hayate case i'd prefer Hayate X Maria

Zero no Tsukaima:Saito X Louise (there's many girls better than Louise around)
Kimi kiss :Kouichi X Mao (Yuumi is better than her you know)
Inuyasha: Inuyasha X Kagome (better go back with Kikyou)
Clannad: Tomoya X Nagisa (Tomoyo or Kyou is better)
Sekirei: Minato X Musubi (Tsukiumi ,Kazehana or Matsu is much better than that Stupid Musubi but Miya is the Best)
FMP: Sousuke X Chidori (Tessa is better)

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by GressiniSekirei: Minato X Musubi (Tsukiumi ,Kazehana or Matsu is much better than that Stupid Musubi but Miya is the Best)

I definitely agree with this one! Just because Musubi was his first sekirei he is automatically more attached to her, but I really dont like her that much. Tsukiumi or Kazehana would be much better! (Preferably Tsukiumi ^_~ )

Signature Image

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Ahhhh....where to begin?

Mai HIME/Otome: Natsuki x Shizuru (I hate Shizuru with great passion....she's BAD)
Ikkitousen: Kanu x Ryuubi (Kanu is mine! lol ....Ryuubi sucks regardless, and dumb-looking....irritating)
Tenhci Muyo: Tenchi x-- wait, he never really chooses anyone, does he? Nevermind.
Code Geass: Lelouch/Lulu x CC (come on, what guy is named LULU? besides he looks like a freak.... and CC is the only thing I really like about this show)

And last but certainly not least, from my favorite anime--
Cowboy Bebop: Spike x Jullia (Julia, how I loathe thee.... I wish Spike had stayed with the Bebop and hooked up with Faye)

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

Te2

Te2

Hehehehe...
Of Course Saber and Emiya Shirou (Fate Stay Night)
I think saber is awasome, but Emiya Shirou is...naaaah. Not worth mentioning

7NaNa

The Queen Of Darkness

NaNa
and the couple would be hachi and takumi ^^

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Kei-kun
You're mean, how could you break up Chi and Hideki
You already have me, why do you have to have chi tooo

Hmm...
Maybe Kurumi + Nakahito (Steel Angel Kurumi)
So Saki can have her love come true :)

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

hmm...never have i thought of breaking up couples from animes but now that its been raised and that i think about it...maybe

kenshin and the main female character (cant remember her name)
misa and yagami light (from death note)...sorry but i really dont like misa for some reason...especially her match with light...it doesnt even match at all
the couple from 'to love ru' (rito and lala i think their names are)
the king and main female character from saiunkoku monogatari (sorry cant remember their names again) i find them annoying also...i think she would be much better off with the exiled prince - kings older brother (the guy that lived with her)

im sure there are more that i would break up once i've given it a bit more thought but for now, from the top of my head, these are the ones!
i'll add more to this once they come around!

its an interesting thread though! well done!

I can't believe it took me a little while to actually think of some

Ranma - Akane (Ranma 1/2)
Keitaro - Naru (Love Hina)

In both cases I think that the men could do better, there are far better girls that care for them more in my opinion.

Heero x Relena - Cause omg. . .that poor guy.
Hitomi x Von -Because Hitomi is a hoe and should have married Alan. . .or that one guy on Earth. She was such a player!

Lelouch x CC
Lelouch x Karin
I like Sharily better ><

i would stop rukia and ichigo being couple because i dont like rukia :P

IchigoXRukia
Although I don't know that they're officially a couple.
I'm a few weeks behind on the manga.

Kikyo & inuyahsha

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would go with herro and relena also that is just wrong.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

This is about the Anime Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. For those who don't want spoilers, please don't read any further.

Spoiler (show)

Well, im going to state the obvious, Takayuki x Mitsuki is clearly a no NO and here comes the reasons.

Well, I can understand why anyone like Takayuki wants to move on after such a tragic accident if enough time passes by. The thing that bothers me like hell is Mitsuki. Ofcourse she loves Takayuki, but to take advantage of him when he is in his most critical state 1 year after the accident just to make him her boyfriend, it's so lame that no words can describe it. There is no way Takayuki would be together with her if she didnt force it on him. Then comes the second part of this misery, and this is why I started to hate Takayuki aswell. He can't make up his damn mind. "Oh, maybe I love Mitsuki but maybe I don't...". Seriously, he is simply Pathetic. The only one I ever liked in this anime was Haruka Suzumiya and her little sister. So for Harukas' little sister sake and because of my hatred I would brake up Takayuki and Mitsuki and then do whatever necessary to make Haruka smile again. ;)

(Sorry for the wall of text) XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.