Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I make a skin like you guys! - Minitokyo

How do I make a skin like you guys!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi, I have issues.
Everytime i reset skin an make a new one, it always change back into my old one! How should I stop it?
And also, How to make a skin like the minitokyo skins?
I like Enchantressinthedark's Code Geasses minitokyo skin.
How do i put the pic on top there and the thread box is transparent?
Please help me...... I want to upload my userpage into one of those cool userpage like you guys have.
Pleaseeeeeeeeee help me.
Thx! OX XD

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote: Everytime i reset skin an make a new one, it always change back into my old one! How should I stop it?

I think this is due to your cache. After you reset your skin, clear your cache and refresh the page.

To clear your cache, if you're using firefox, go to Tools->Clear private data, and check the box next to "cache". If you're using IE, from the Tools menu, select Internet Options, Choose the General tab. Under Browsing history, click Delete, Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files.

Quote: And also, How to make a skin like the minitokyo skins?

You need to work with slices. Here's a tutorial for Photoshop. If it's too complicated, you can always try to request a userpage at userpageskindesigns

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.