Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can i put an avatar as my pic? - Minitokyo

How can i put an avatar as my pic?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Sorry, if this thread already exists but i didnt find it anywhere)
My problem is, how can i also have so an avatar as all the others, when i post something?! all other members have a pic there but i do not have one, and i really do not know how to get one there?! please help me with this?! Im really lost-_-'!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

From the MT FAQ

Quote: To set your avatar, go to Personal Options in your Control Panel. Click the "Browse" button in the Avatar section to locate your avatar of choice from a local drive on your computer. URLs are not permitted. Once you have selected an avatar, click on the "Update Settings" button and you should be all set. Note that avatars need to be exactly 50 pixels by 50 pixels in size and in GIF file format. You may not use an avatar created by another person without their express permission.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.