Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you want Code Geass to go on? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you want Code Geass to go on? Why?

Do you want Code Geass to go on?

Yes
27 votes
No
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

I was wondering that Code Geass is going to end.
I want it to go on I really do!
I love the story.
It was actually almost the same in my life (the war was actually some sort of friendship war in my life)
It was telling like how can I defeat the hatred in my life, the sadness.....
And also I want to look at Lelouch face.....hehe......:nya:
Just follow the title and try give me some comments.
Thx~

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

No, I think if they went on for a third season it would just be too much at this point. Plus where they are now in the story it's hard to see how they can go on. hopefully they'll make movies or OVAs

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay if you don't have anything constructive to add, then please do not post.

For me, no I don't think there should be a 3rd season. I just don't believe there is enough material to warrant another one. I think an OAV would be more appropriate since they usually aren't that long and a wrap up could be done easily.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

i want it to go on, lol it's like so twited the plot changes every ep but i dont think they have enough story to go on as much and i might lose interest if it's start gettin boring....

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

I really love Code Geass it's one of my favorite anime...
BUT I don't think it should go on...
There would be a huge risk of it getting boring if they went past 50 eps.
(unless they've got a really good writer)

Anyway, "you should quit while your still at the top of your game".

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

no, because... the plot is finished... personally i don't want it to have some random or recycled plot ._.' , i would only want an OAV so they will clear up all the questions that are still left unanswered

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Same thread of thoughts as darkheartknight, too many messy questions left unanswered, especially for such an over-the-board popular anime. A full season would have viewers expecting a significant storyline, though.

They'd be wise to release a OAV somewhat like the Mai Otome Sifr that's going on now (I don't mean specifically anything other than that it's answering questions quite well, even at the rate of 1 episode every few months). At a faster rate, anyways!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Yeah, same as almost everyone said, I want an OAV so that they explain us what happened with all those remaining question.. another season? no, because it ended.. dead of the first character=ending of all.
And yeah, an OAV would be VERY accepted!

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Well, seeing everyone's idea......
I get the thinking of code geass should only have OVA or a movie instead than having a season.
I think that the ending has no end.
They did not even tell C.C real name!
Thx for ur ideas!

Signature

hmm. not for another anime series. maybe an ova or sth short.

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Some random bits of info for thought:

-it seems like one of the anime dvds has some special content, among which the original name of C.C. is stated (saw this in a chinese forum, the poster was evidently NOT kind enough to provide the name outright, and did not state the particular dvd, so all we can take is that, well, it's a RUMOR)

-citing again from said chinese forum, which in turn was referencing from another forum (I think german), that Lelouch was the cart-driver in the final scene with C.C. although he definitely died under his own fantastically pink holy sword. As yet, a plain RUMOR, but lots of strong supporting evidence was brought up there, including Charles getting V.V.'s Code then dying and reviving while losing his own Geass power, and the bit where Nunnally interacts with bits of Lelouch's memories (as yet supposed to be a phenomenon exclusive to bearers of the Code). So, well, yet another possible loophole, in case the viewers clamor for more episodes, maybe.

-for those who can read chinese, and don't mind a bit of lewd humor (around NC-16 standard for some bits), try checking out [ http://hero_hki.mysinablog.com ], a blog site whose author has done a fantastic job at making parodic comic strips based on recent anime, including for the entire 2nd season of Code Geass episodes. Click on the blog posts headings to view the entire post for that episode, and check around the posts for other anime if you like. To be sure, I was like in a black mood for quite a while around that time, then just reading through the Code Geass parodies made me laugh so hard that my guts cramped up for most of that day. Be sure to check out the Code Geass character box model pics!

hmm...dont know why i cant vote...not just for this thread but all others as well....

honestly, as much as i would want this story to go on and to say YES to this question...my final answer is going to be "NO I dont want it to go on because i am afraid the alternate ending may not be better or as good as this one. if thats the case, i would come to hate this series which i really dont want to do because i loved the story."

I do, i still wanna know C.C's real name.

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Quote by LZC
-citing again from said chinese forum, which in turn was referencing from another forum (I think german), that Lelouch was the cart-driver in the final scene with C.C. although he definitely died under his own fantastically pink holy sword. As yet, a plain RUMOR

It is actually true. In the manga, he was the one who was driving the cart, but i don't know why is it so unclear in the anime.

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

No. Because it'll just drag on like the Gundam series. If the anime did go on, you'll probably seeing a whole load of cr.p - that would definitely bring down the series.

It's like asking for more Death Note o_O

well.. i think a ova/ movie is better then having a new season of code geass...
you know... there is so many "unknowns" haven't been told yet like C.C.'s real name and karen's brother.....
also. lelouch's death is still an unknown... [well that's ok..though...]
he will be happy ever after that's what i hope for..

Lockon Stratos x Setsuna F Seiei

Well, OVA/Movie is needed for code geass.
The is a strong evidence that code geass will have something like OVA/movie.

1.C.C's final words:'Having Geass will make us lonely, I guess it isn't that true, right, Lelouch?'

A:Why would C.C say that?! She is lonely now right? But why is she saying it isn't that true?!
(First Evidence Appears)

2.C.C's real name is still not known by anyone.(Accept Lelouch and Sunrise's and CLAMP's workers)

A:WHY THE HELL WON"T YOU TELL OUT?! IT IS THE END THOUGH.JUST SAY THE NAME OUT!
(Second Evidence Appears)

3.Suzaku is known as Zero now and yet no one know. Nunnally know some truth but does Nunnally want to hide it from Suzaku?! Suzaku never rule the world before and how will he rule? (Need A Little Description Here!)

A:According to my research, Nunnally is a person who dosen't like to hide any secrets from someone close to her(Lelouch and Suzaku........). So, Nunnally will ask "Zero" something like this in maybe a suprising time:"Zero, I know you are Suzaku..... Please...... Tell me the truth about you, Lelouch and the Zero Requime......"
(Third Evidence Appear)

Well, this is only the theory that I get in my research. It maybe true and maybe false.And I don't know that my Evidence is right or not....... Please correct me.

Signature

Heck yea, because the series is so absolutely amazing

there are some parts which make us believe that lelou may indeed be alive. One of the major ones is: How did lelou stop ragnarok without a code. i somehow am convinced that lelou indeed has a code, making him invincible. however, i dont think there would be another code geass series. Although there is money to make by producing a new series, i dont think that they will. drag = boring. any besides...whos gna be our main character?

i want it to go on like in a movie and make a season 3 were lelouch is hiding and kallen finds him and in the movie the movie leads up to season 3 were lelouch comes back and hides from the world but man bring back code geass i loved that show lelouch forever

as much as Code Geass goes on my top favorites list i dont think it should go on mainly cause the world is at peace and stuff. It all seemed to tie up quite well and as much fans ervice a third season would generate i think it would probably be more profitable to just have OVAs and movies.

Kinda like a Code Geass after season movie or something that tells you what happened to Lelouch instead of leaving it to the imagination of the hundreds of thousands of fanfic writers in the world

Maybe. But only because I can't find another anime title that matches the pure awesomeness of Code Geass. Now that it has ended, I find the anime world now as boring...or so I thought. That's why I'm indulging with manga titles instead to continue being an Otaku.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

A story is told and then it ends. Stretching it more than that will eventually destroy it. A legend is legendary mainly because it has an ending to it. If it did not, then it wouldn't be legendary any more. Code Geass ended, and it should stay that way, otherwise it might end up being bad if they continue it.

angeliqueoni

myrestate

Yes of course..! even though it's like GS it has a differrent story from the first....

First,i still want to know CC's real name. who would be the real love interest of our guy,Lelouch Lamperouge*-sorry for the wrong spell of words..
what is the real motif of that new girl look a like of CC. what is the real cause of our guy's death or is he really dead.
will Nunnally be able to see again. what will happend to Suzaku, the White Knight. what would happen with Kallen's secret love for ZERO. is there going to be an affair with Princess Cornelia and Her faithful Knight, Guilford.
would Milly and Lloyd's Marriage be successful. what about Villetta and Oghi. and Diethard's plans.
what is the real thing behind the death of the mother of our guy and his sister. what would happen to Mr. Gorgeous Tohdoh.

is our guy falling for C.C.what is the real origin of that GEASS that Mao couldn't shut off.

and last but not the lease...

WHY THE HECK ARE THEY PLANNING TO END THIS ANIME SERIES..?!

;)

H.G. is here:D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.