Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who like Fight club and why? - Minitokyo

who like Fight club and why?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i ask that because, and i think you all know why, it's one of my fav movies ^^ for me it's a sort of lesson that makes us think about what is important to us and asks if all our material stuffs are so great that we neglated who we are !?? sociaty makes us become people we are not ! we became frustrated and unhappy all the time, we doesn't apreciate simple things anymore... this movie can be chocking and makes paople think that it says to us to be anarchist and creat chaos or worst, to be violent but it's not that ! they got it wrong !
as a conclusion to my words, i'll say that brad pitt & edward norton are blooby brilliant in this movie ! so, what do you think of it?

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

I saw it once on tv. I got fifteen minute in the movie when I realised that I had an assinment to do, siad the movie was a bit slow (the intro was really) and stopped watching ^_^'

*sigh* <ahem> First rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club. Now you must die.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Fight Club is 1 of my favorite movie. It's smart & was interesting since the begining. slide....

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

I was a little dissapointed-well in the way that it will never be on mt faovrite movies list.It wasn't in any way a bad movie either,All in all i give it a 4 out of 10

Signature

fight club = overhyped imo. definitely not a bad movie and personally i like david fincher's stuff (alien 3, Seven) but i dont see why it was such a big deal as a movie. i kinda thought it was style over substance

Quote by DarkParagon*sigh* <ahem> First rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club. Now you must die.

LOL ^^ my two fav films are fight club and legally blonde ! ( two movies totally opposed ! ) i think i will make laugh all people who'll read that ! personaly, i don't like other movies of david fincher ( maybe panic room, but not so much that i will talk about it later ) because they are too violent/insane for me ! i can't stay watching "seven" for exemple.

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

haah uh, and fight club wasnt violent?

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I enjoyed it because(from what I had seen) it was a very original movie. I'm not sure if there were any similar movies prior to it but it was the first time I had seen a movie like that before.

Signature

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

I loved it! I thought it was very funny!!

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

It's a great movie, I love it's stinging commentary on our current society, but one thing I found particualrly interesting was an article I read that explained how Fight Club is actualy a continuation...of Calvin and Hobbes.
http://metaphilm.com/philm.php?id=29_0_2_0
Give it a read, it's interesting.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

Quote by sanmadjackIt's a great movie, I love it's stinging commentary on our current society, but one thing I found particualrly interesting was an article I read that explained how Fight Club is actualy a continuation...of Calvin and Hobbes.
http://metaphilm.com/philm.php?id=29_0_2_0
Give it a read, it's interesting.

wow !!! that was interesting to read ^^thanks

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

I've only watched parts of it when they show it on FX.
But from what I have watched, I think this movie rocks.
My friend helped explained a lot of the movie, and the story by far is really clever.
It's one of those movies that must be watched from the beginning to the end to fully understand everything.

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.