Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do on a saturday morning? - Minitokyo

What do you do on a saturday morning?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

LuckyShadow

LuckyShadow

hypnotiq luck

After a long week at school, I am very tired by the time the weekend comes by. I don't know about you guys, but the first thing I do on a saturday morning is go on the internet and turn on the television (that is until my friends start coming to the door). What is the first thing that you guys do on a saturday morning!?

It's not about when you arrive, but about the journey to your destination.Signature Image

FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect

The Pretender

For me its the typical Uni weekend for someone who isn't 18 yet ;p

1. Spend an hour or so thinking "Ill get up in a second"... "5 more minutes"
2. Switch on the computer and so something while it boots. Possible toilet, breaky, get dressed?!
3. Sign into msn, Minitokyo and facebook.
4. Spend the day either drawing (Art uni btw), sleeping some more, homework, watching facebook waiting for something interesting to happen, xbox 360 and anime. ofc not forgetting anime :)

Sometimes people knock for me, but we only end up walk around the village and then playing xbox at someones house :D
My life is pretty shit tbh..

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it is pretty much intrenet and Tv and breakfast and watching some anime.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Sleeping, whatever! :hmpf:

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I remember those days...for me it was getting up supper early and watching cartoons...noon came then I got bored because I grew up with three channels, nope no cable, but still sunday was my sleep day...but even that wasn't too much because being an insomic has it's benefits

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Well, first I get awoken by my internal body alarm at school time even though I want to sleep more >_>. Then it's straight on the computer, and surfing/watching videos/playing games/etc. Next is breakfast, something that my hunger will not make me ignore. Afterwards, I resume what I was doing unless I have something planned for the day.

sleep

i have to go tutoring early in teh morning and it takes up most of my saturday...sigh when will this suffering ever end...?

If all goes well I don't wake up until after noon.

drsvans

drsvans

The werepyre burger overlord

I got work every second saturday morning. The rest of them I stay asleep until I am kicked out of my bed by my mom, then I eat and spend the rest of the day in from of my computer.

gym early in the morning before i go for tutorial

same as every other morning.
very little.

Sleep, shower and then I open the TV. Boring, I know.

>>>>>>>>>>>

snack --> Sport at 6 then --> breakfast --> read and then coaching.....

homework, playstation 3, or go for a walk if i feel too bored to stay inside ...

LOOOONG SLEEPING, what else?!

Ditto, long sleeping.
But since I have a part-time job now, I can't sleep in. *sigh*

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Sleeping till 09.00 AM then get up
Bathing and dress then goes for browse Internet ~ check mail and MT
Watch Anime on DVD or Drawing/Vectoring at day
In 03.00-05.00 PM I must teach since I'm part-timer as private teacher in elementary school...
Being lazy after that
Back to drawing and vectoring since its my hobby...
Sometimes going to Mall for buy some drawing tools, manga and DVD...
At midnight going for internet again and last... going to sleep and do same again tomorrow ...
Day by day (except Monday-Friday cause I'm going to campus at night....)

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmmm usually i will spent my saturday mornings by..
-> waking up late like until 12.30pm
-> late breakfast.. no.. its lunch right ==; than bath
-> stick to the com doing.. : wallpapers, watching videos at youtube, read manga online, sms'ing frens, read books, go to fanfiction and read more stuffs .. etc..

or if i have my usualy band practices
-> wake up 6.30am and reach school at 8.00am
[ will be complaining on why we should have practices on saturdays.. and say that sleeping is better than practicing =.= ]

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i sleep.

Til a few weeks ago, I'd have written "not much, as I don't have much to do." Yet, since a couple of weeks and really looong work weeks, I'd write "not much, because I'm too tired for anything else."

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

I used to go to work~ T___T Well, I used to have classes from Monday to Saturday (which is my job), though the new semester is coming up and I don't have Saturday classes anymore.

Hooray! ^^

Because yes!

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

lol, i'll seriously just stay on the computer almost the entire day... save the homework for sunday!

sleep until noon

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.