Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there going to be Zero no Tsukaima SEASON 4 or OVA or MOVIE? - Minitokyo

Is there going to be Zero no Tsukaima SEASON 4 or OVA or MOVIE?

Which will it be after Zero no Tsukaima:Princess no Rondo?

A Season 4
72 votes
An OVA
6 votes
A Movie
3 votes
Nothing
3 votes
None Of The Above
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

wow.. what a coincidence XD. i finished for watch season 3 just a few days ago XD

yeah.. ZnT season 3 really dissapointed -_-. the really interesting part just in very 1st episode.. hahaha XD

the reason why i choose season 4 and not OVA cause' i watched the OVA in youtube, although i just watched another episode and they named it an OVA (seems like some another episodes from season 3, i think XD)..
i don't know it was true or not for gave d'name like that.. just watched it anyway XD

and many things that wasn't answered. the aim of galia's current king (that tabitha's uncle freak) for targeted d' void mage (louise) and secret behind void mage (remember d' elf that they fought when saving tabitha?) and the ring of water spirit had been returned yet. of course relationship between our favourite couple XD. more intents please.. XD. i want to watch saito finds d'way to comeback to his world and must choose between that or louise XD.. it's a must for an end XD !

and it novels was more than anime, i heard :D . . .

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

ah................
when the 4th season?!
i wanna watch it~
i'm already finish the 3rd season but
i still wait for the forth
T_T
poor
is it the OVA?
hyuh~
ouw yea
i still not read the novel~
what the title of that novel?
i'm sure at the ending saito must be go back
kwkwwkwk........

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

i found the short novels, there is more to the novels then tha anime so it means they have enough story left for one more season (or a movie).

I'm not sure what the policy is on posting links to the novels so i wont post it, just message me or something if you want to read them. (or google for it)

oh yea, how many ova's are there?

i found one where they all went to the beach.

Signature
I want my world painted black...
....in a good way.

oh...
so,
no one can post it
T_T
my friends ask me to buy it from
ebei
but i have not a credit card
hyuh~
but
anyone know when the 4th season will relase?
i will be patient to wait for it

. . . . .

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

I can;t find the novels in english past volume 10 (the hero ivaldi) which is wear season 3 ends... Right but there is 16 full volumes, the other 6 are not in english anywhere i can find....

no announcement on season 4 or any movie or more ova's. i'll post a new topic if i hear any news.

Signature
....in a good way.

ouw~
T_T
i will waiting
. . . .
are you from
japan fatal?
nice to meet you yo~
hohohoho........

-^^-

probably they won't release in this year.. but i still dunno -_-"
for d' ova.. i just watched 1 episode (cause' they just submitted 1.. hahaha)
and.. i just found 1 at all -_-". quite strange for an ova.. hahaha XD

for the novels.. i knew when my classmate made review of it for english class project. but i don't know further..
thx 4 FatalB for d'information. it's really help :D

Signature

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

I'm the god of finding impossibly hard to find info on the internet. i don
t know how i do it... Maybe it's one of my very mild super powers!

oh and no, I live in Canada and i can hardly read Japanese at all, it are hard to learn cause of the multiple alphabets...

Signature
....in a good way.

oo.. i c.. XD

btw, i wanna said welcome to mt, hope u're enjoying your stay.. both of u.. zait0 & FatalB :D
i'm looking forward 4 ur another participation XD

can u give me d'web url to dowload d'novels ? i really want to read it although i watched it XD
u know.. d'sensation will be different -_-"..
u can send in this forum, or in my guestbook, or via pm in this mt.. hehehe
looking forward 4 it too XD

Signature

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

Yea, just search google for baka-tsuki.
they are a novel translation project, and they are looking for translators on zero no tsukaima.

search their website and you can find/download the novels. (select pdf version they is best)

Signature
....in a good way.

until saito bangs louise this CANT end, ive sitted trough 30somethings eps of teasing

seems i can't download in pdf ver. at baka-tsuki. i can't find it.
i'm going to printable ver. but it didn't help.
quite uncomfortable wit html ver. -_-"
can you guide more specific?

Signature

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

Fine, it's not that hard.

Select the volume you want (lets say #1)

then select full text version, meaning all of volume 1 is displayed in html.

then go to the bottom left and use the toolbox, its under the left navigation stuff.

if you cant find it press CTRL+F and search for toolbox.

in there click pdf version. (you need a pdf reader like acrobat or something.)

once the file is opened in acrobat, you can SAVE AS.

this will put it on your hard drive permanently

Signature
....in a good way.

wow
great
i found it
but..
ehehhe..
it's still hard to me~
how can i put in this
hmph...
ah..

never mind hehe...
but i still waitng for the
anime
T_T
may be next year
i hope ASAP

ThanxZ yo
ahha..

nice to meet you fanzilla07
hehe...

if i had more info i will tell you soon~

Zero no Tsukaima Season4?! It should not be Anime cause it will just be another generic ecchi packed season. I already have enough of 3 seasons, and 4 is just overkill >.>. I find first season the best. 2nd season not so good except the ending part which really caught me wanting for more but 3rd season just killed all of its gained momentum from 2nd season. A Zero movie can be good though I think it's too shallow plot-wise. I can see it not as epic as Eva movies but can still be funny and hilarious. OVA is the best option if they want it to be another ecchi season.

<i>I love you scampi and fenafir! You two rocks!</i>

I agree to all of you..there's really no closure.."an ending" to the story ..many things are left unanswered..dont tell it has an open ending..? ahhh!

But if you'll notice the month/year the first 3 seasons were released..
>July-Sept 2006- 1st season
>July-Sept 2007- 2nd Season
>July-Sept 2008- 3rd Season

so im really hoping that the fourth season will be released by July 2009..

hope my intuition's right..afterall..i really want more from this anime

wait..i wonder what Tiffa is singing once..saying a Gandalfr being the left hand of God..and another one..Windalfr..the right..Hai..i relly wish for more seasons to come..hehe

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i think probably they're waiting for more chapters in the light novels to avoid adding chapters without connection to the story line like season 3

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

@ashenrosy
july?
that mean in this month?
wow
i hope it wil relased
ASAP
T_T
BTW where did you
get that information ashenrosy?
i get in zero-tsukaima web
but
i dont understand japanese
huhhuhu
poor~

umm... hello... im new in here.....

i found this....
http://www.animetake.com/zero-no-tsukaima-princess-no-rondo-ova/

is this the OVA?

These never ending Rie Kugiyama pedo animes are getting old... they really need to give it a break with the never ending sequals because i havent seen a single anime where the sequal is better than the original... maybe one or two but those dont count

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Don't u all think that rie kugimiya LUVS to act as jealousy, easy to get angry and cute characters? mostly ECCHI(ok..... maybe i'm not sure)?

merged: 06-27-2009 ~ 08:00am
Princess no rondo is a season three Bellz31^^

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

@kiralacusTF
e...to...
do you mean 'Tsundere'?

seems like you get the point
she almost always play in tsundere roles
:lolz:
ahaha...
exam~
-louise
-shana
-nagi
etc..

after watching the 3rd season, i think there'll be 4th season of it.
because there are two people that still survived after the golem is destroyed.
i forget their name.

hello. i'm new at here. but i guess there will be a season 4. (hopefully my hunch is right...)

because 1. the LN (Light Novel) of ZnT wasn't finished yet to be translated. (or maybe season 4 has released but doesn't advertised cause the problem of translation?)

2. too many problem must be resolved yet. remember about the ring of andvari? how about the 4 void wizard? only 3 has been found which is it (sorry i have become spoiler...) : Louise, Tiffania, and joseph. and the last (even the problem doesnt end here) is puzzle of God. I mean about the left hand of god Gandlafr, right hand of god Windalfr, and brain of god Mioznithrin. if my sugesstion is right, how about the leg. (hehehe that's my wild realistic imagination. if there has a left and right hand, a brain, how about the leg?)

3. A problem from the last episode of ZnT futatsuki no kishi. is really Saito and Louise were officially confirmed get married? if you say yes, The problem is Louise doesn't confess her love to Saito. but if you say no, The flower of Ekulerudamuru has blossom when Saito and Louise start gazing each other. (ekulerudamuru is mean of love flower... I got the news from the site. better search it by yourself...) and at the princess no rondo, really... even Louise nor Saito says "we have get married thought.."<-- are both of them think wedding is so simple....? (sorry, my imagination...)

and there is more problem but i tired to write it by myself. I hope ZnT will have an ending. even it sad or happy, i want it get the ending (Hopefully ULTRA SUPER happy ending). but please not 'Hang' ending. (you know what i mean? Hang i refer to a non-conclusion or conclusion which not make a different with the player. Like.... um... If Saito go to war, he only says something and run toward enemies and there... the end without knowing is Saito win or lose. that's really pissed me off! worst of it, Japanese Anime and Manga maker really like making the 'Hang' Ending! WHAT THE ****...........)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.