Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav japanese music genre - Minitokyo

fav japanese music genre

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 178 total items

D.Gray-man - Changin'
The sound is very good feeling for

en realidad me gusta todo el genero ponja... pero me voy + para el J-pop...
S.E.S la re lleva

Gothic rock...Japanese have great Gothic rock.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by JeddyGothic rock...Japanese have great Gothic rock.

they have good screamo too :'D j metal FTW /heh

meh sig banners are overrated

all music by Suga Shikao..
OST Tsubasa Chronicle + other's anime

i like ost j-dorama esp from gokusen :D

j-pop and anime >-<

a lot of good screamo bands are from japan

classic techno like Kajiura Yuki styles or dark one like Dir en Grey

melody and rhythm are good!

i love j-pop and sometime i listen to j-rock

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

Mostly J-rock but I can listen to J-pop if I like thesong,it doesn't really matter which genre it is...

J-rock coz im a rocker!

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4vk, j-rock, anime music.

seconded (: so how about that j metal huh?

meh sig banners are overrated

anime songs and Jpop

Give me some of that DMC death metal any day of the week, I would say that japanese techno is a very close second though.

??

screwthepenguin

screwthepenguin

the mendicant

jpop.. like yui's songs

Signature Image
screw me once blame on you, screw me twice blame on me

I like anime songs, J-Pop & J-Rock.

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

J-Trance J-Techno or whatever... and i like their rap / boys band or w.e too, and j-pop, and j-rock... lol.... i like it all, but mainly trance'ish stuff :P

basicly, i like mostly everything including rap rock techno classical music... but i don't like screaming metal or w.e and country style music...

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

Naruth

Naruth

Badassical

Does nobody like kabuki? Ya know, genuine traditional Japanese music.

I remember discussing this topic with a Japanese friend. I told him I liked The Pillows, Seatbelts, and the original Hellsing OST. Clearly being an old-fashioned guy, he told me that J-music is more western than japanese. Since then, I've come to appreciate kabuki (not so much the theatre) and the shamisen. So here goes.

I like kabuki!

J-metal like that from Galneryus but I also listen to almost all kinds of metal (heavy, thrash, alternative)

From anime memorable songs were that the op of mnemosyne. second op from Death note and.... of course DMC how could I forget :)

eoz

i like classical & J-POP!

j-pop and j-rock...
well as long as its an anime song i'll like it...hehe

lacusgirl04

lacusgirl04

anime addict

it doesn't really matter to me what genre its is...well i usually listen to jpop the most but i also listen j-rock...as long as its an anime song :) :)

"Possibly humans can exist without actually having to fight. But, many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future then what sort of future is it and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"
Signature

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 178 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.