Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav japanese music genre - Minitokyo

fav japanese music genre

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

J-pop for sure

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

i like Jpop and Jrock both of them

Jpop (L'arc-en-ciel, X Japan, The Versailles, Maximum the Hormone)
Jpop (MUCC, Tommy February89, The Brilliant Green,etc)

I only like j rock like 9mmParabellumBullet, Maximum the Hormone, and Fact.

Terra517

Terra517

"Moonlight Empress"

Maybe j-pop and j-rock but not all of them. There are just a few I tend to like. Some just sound terrible.

Hmmmm alot of music I like J-Rock,J-Pop,OST....umm all are my fav though... XD

Signature
	Imagehttp://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/MarinaSanctuary/Marina-Seths2-1.jpg[/sigimg]

luciensabre

luciensabre

Just a Yaoiholic

Anime O.S.T, with whatever genre they have in. Since I don't know japanese, I don't feel any emotions but for if the music is linked to an anime character.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

I can't really say I favor one genre over another, at least because I think most Japanese artists try a little bit too much to pander to popular and corporate, thus stifling any initiative at experimentation (that is, unless, you happen to be under an independent label - a rarity in Japan, or your name is Ringo Shiina). And that being the least of my complaints regarding contemporary Japanese music... meh. I'll save my mouth for later.

I listen to some Zeuhl (Ruins, Koenjihyakkei, blah blah blah), even though I think some become mere exemplars in virtuosity and nothing else, to Ali Project (prog goth?); some electronic (hell, only one - Yellow Magic Orchestra); folk (Happy End, of course, and I'd be hard-pressed to name another folk rocker as great as them); and some J-rock (Ringo Shiina, Blankey Jet City, Teengenerate, Jake Shimabukuro - though I might be sued for the last example).

anime ost. j-pop & radwimps >w<,,

mrdesuninja

mrdesuninja

Stealin' yer interlolz.

Mmm... I'm a big fan of J-metal and J-techno, but as long as it's not J-country I'll listen to it.

Ugh.... Country...

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
*Looks at the chub on his belly*
I don't think my belly can afford another one. T_T

jrock , jpop indiferent
bands :
dragon ash
nanase aikawa
and more

I love Ballad song, and easy-going songs like Aria

anime songs and j-rock

jpoop and jrock

It's a touhou !

Anime Songs

J-pop and hard metal are my favorite.

I love J-pop and J-rock music

J-Pop and J-rock is the best

ballad
classical
jpop

J-Rock (L).

Dc0

Dc0

Drink Strawberry Milk

J-pop! Its the best genre!

Signature Image
"Hey big fella. It'll take more than a blow like that... to break my soul!" -Sakata Gintoki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dc0

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

J-rock. Anyone heard 'the world of pain' - Saeko?

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

Jrock!
Jpop!
Anime songs
y algo del kpop

Well Mostly J-Rock And J-Pop Sometimes

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.