Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question about Type of Scan - Minitokyo

Question about Type of Scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

I put my Dreamhunters scan under "Female Scans" and "Self-Scanned". A mod moved it to "Misc Scans" and "Not my Scan". Now, I don't have a problem with this, but I just wanted to clarify if I could at least change the "Not my Scan" back to "Self-Scanned", because I did scan it, from my copy of Dreamhunters. I did not get it from some other site. I'm asking because I don't know if it's okay to change something that a mod did...I might get warned/restricted or something~ X-O

Thanks for the replies! ^^

EDIT

Changed the Source Type anyway. I hope this doesn't go against any rules (I didn't find anything about it in the Upload Info thread).

I'll reiterate that I did scan this from my own copy of Dream Hunters. If evidence for that is needed, I can post a cam pic of myself holding my copy, or something.

Because yes!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yeah it's fine that you moved it back. It's just that when you edit the description, it automatically selects "Not my Scan", ie it doesn't save what you had before, so unless you remember to change it manually when you edit, it goes to "Not my Scan".

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Thanks~ >.< I was just worried in case it was against a rule or something.

Because yes!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.