Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Wallpaper is Marked as "Not Existing" When it Clearly Does - Minitokyo

My Wallpaper is Marked as "Not Existing" When it Clearly Does

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

I know, this sounds like a usual case of "ZOMG! Bottchi is da EBIL!?!?!111eleven WHERE'S MY HARRY POTTERZ WALLIE?!?!one" But, I assure you, I am not one of those. I have come to report a genuine bug.

Two seconds ago, I uploaded my wall "Tsubasa - I'll Rekindle The Light" to the Alice Nine section. I noticed I made a small typo when I had uploaded it, so I hit edit to fix this. I was told my wall was not in existance. "Bottchi-sama works fast or something today..?" I thought, and went to the front page of Minitokyo to confirm that my wall was in the recently uploaded section. It was. I tried uploading my wall a second time, and was told "This image already exists on Minitokyo". The wall does not appear in my personal gallery.

If I could, I would love some assistance...

merged: 11-04-2008 ~ 06:43am
Edit: The wall now does not show up in recent wallpapers, but I am still told that it exists on Minitokyo, and am forbidden from uploading it again.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I'm guessing what happened was that MT was down for maintainence yesterday, and you submitted the wallpaper just as it went down, so the submission didn't complete. As for not being able to upload it again, it's the new system preventing people from submitting dup scans (ie if an image already exists on MT, it won't let you upload it again).

Or, it didn't submit into the right place, I'll try to get the site admin to move it. Or, I suppose you can change the image slightly, like move your signature a bit or something...

merged: 11-05-2008 ~ 08:59pm
Okay, it's fixed. It was not in any category for some reason (probably due to the server hiccup).

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

Thank you very much Maple-sama! I appreciate it! ^^ (The admins and mods here are always so helpful.)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.