Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Twilight the movie - Minitokyo

Twilight the movie

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Is good...

I hate Twilight movies.
It is more worth it to read the books.
The dimlight of the movies are always shone on the love life of Stewart and Pattison insead of the stories.

Very cool and 2)

Is the film New moon good? I've watched twilight and read 3 first book of the serie but I still wonder if I should see the film or not. Cause the girls said that they like the handsome Rob, and said nothing about the good or bad of the film.

I watch the first one, I didn't like it that much and I have no interest in watching the second one.

Lol Twilight n00bs xD The movie , the books , everything about Twilight sucks! It's a disgrace to vampires. The only reason it became famous is because of its large fan base consisting of n00bish highschool girls who just love it. Geez it's like there are Twilight posts everywhere. 'Omg Taylor Lautner is sooo HOT. I would soooo DO him' -_- over rated piece of crap :|

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 80 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.