Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long can you shop before you drop? - Minitokyo

How long can you shop before you drop?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

I can shop for a maximum of four hours before I'm begging my companions to allow me to return home. The whole shopping experience wears at me--the ugly florescent lightning, the artificial smell, the humid taste of human flesh on the air, the constant walking. Unfortunately my mother is an inveterate shop-a-holic, so I often got dragged along to the mall for entire days at a time.

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Lol. I can only shop for about the same amount of time. If it's clothes, I can only shop for about 45 minutes. I hate clothes shopping, but I love anime shopping!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm about ten hours before I go...sorries I am a hyper person hehe...this is trying on clothes, everything...I normally go after about ten hours...and no there are no energy drinks, no sugar drinks, nothing but a glass of milk before I venture out to play ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

In the same shop i cant spend more than 15 mins... I usually dont... specially in clothing shops!
and after 2 hours of shopping my brain already starts going numb... I dont like shopping at all.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

simple! 5 minutes. i go shopping only when i really need something. get it and be done with it.

chopstix07

Kintoki

............Run in grab what i need, run out.....shopping done.

I can pretty much go twelve hours, with breaks for food, of course. I have high standards for malls - If I marathon shop, I go to King of Prussia or Madison Avenue.

MissaKitten

MissaKitten

Banana <3

At the most without breaks... 3 hours. I once went on a major shopping spree when I got a $1500 gift certificate as a present, I think I was there for 11 hours....Wow it was a very long but fun day... I ended up with about $90 bucks left.. T_T

Depends from the company and the whole environment really...
But in general it would be for about 3 hours I guess.

depends on what mall it is..if it's good mall with lots of discounts and good style....then i can shop from the time the mall opens to the time it closes! ^0^ Bahahahaha

20 hours I think. Iam just used to it.

Rayzi

Rayzi

Is it anime? Then no.

Usually about 2-3 hours. I like to run in and run out too, but I spend most of that time just looking. If I can avoid trying anything on, I will. Which is why I know what my size is in all of the stores I always go to. Lol. The rest of that time will most probably be spent sitting in the food court eating and watching other people. Lol.

sakurachristine

The Sexorcist

for as long as i can

;-P shopping is in my blood

he might of broke my heart, he might of took away my love, he might of took away my strength, but he will never fully take me away.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I don't shop very often, and when I do take a step into a mall it usually isn't with the intent on buying something - I usually just hang out with friends. When I do actually shop, it doesn't take me too long. I browse with my friends, and come back some other day if I found something i really liked XD I've never shopped until I dropped, but if I was that intense/pumped-up about shopping, I could probably shop for half a day.

kurashina

kurashina

Erokia

depends on money in my wallet ...lol. also i tried not to use my credit card.

I can't shop for long,as I don't like to shop that much,lol. XP

4-5 hours, if I have the time. Due to my lack of money and love of window shopping, a simple bout of grocery shopping in a big shopping mall can take about 2-3 hours (gets easily distracted). Going out with others can really cramp my style, and waiting for them can results in 4 hours down the drain.

Clothes shopping... 15 min, tops, but somehow always ends up for two hours because people force me to go with them and I just stand around bored.

Now, stationary/book/game shopping I can go for about two or three hours.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I can go for a long time but if I lose my patience or I get tired I'll stop
Minimum: 15 minutes
Maximum: about 3 - 4 hours

SweetyKnight

SweetyKnight

Jiraiya's Fool!

I could go all day. lol

5-6 hours! couse i have really hard to choose clothes, so i run in all shops twice! and then choose something O_O

Half an hour or less... I hate shopping. (yeah, a girl just wrote that!)

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

it can take days till i drop ^^

Signature

I am a shop with a purpose type person. Unless there is something I am looking for, I don't really go shopping; I dislike the endless wandering. Most of my shopping is spent at bookstores, fabric stores, or craft stores and there's usually a list - mental or physical.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.