Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your browser theme? - Minitokyo

What's your browser theme?

What's your favorite kind of skin?

6 votes
Dark
6 votes
Minimalist
2 votes
Retro
0 votes
Modern
0 votes
Other
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Exactly what the title thread is?
If you use a browser that you can customize the skin for, which skin do you use?

For Firefox, I like Full Flat and iFox Smooth

and back when FF was acting up and I temporarily switched to Opera, I used Breeze until version 9.5 in which I liked the default one the most.

As you can see, I love minimalist themes. :)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I use Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) Dark version. I like minimalist ones as well, so I customized it quite a bit. Here's a screenshot: http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotmz9.jpg

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I just use the default 'cause I'm too lazy to find skins, and I like the way it looks (Firefox). But lately I've been using Chrome a lot XD

I've been using the Foxkeh Theme ever since it was first made. I never get tired of watching the little fox running every time a new page loads. >.< It's so cute! :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I guess it's dark I mean it's halloween hehe so I guess that would be dark or at least in that territory but I use firefox now....

BuBbLeS!

Signature

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Today I just switched from Pitch Dark to iPox. As you can see, I like relatively simple themes. Although these aren't quite minimalist, I do like minimalist ones as well. My favorite is probably Charamel (strangely, I do like Noia 2.0 as well)

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Heaven.Cube for FF3 and PitchDark for FF2. Yeah, Dark themes are what i like.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

defaaauuult...too lazy to go about and switch things up i s'pose..

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

My firefox theme is Classic Compact.

I have a wooden theme on my FF

Oh, I've found another theme... it's my favorite dark one by far.
Glaze Black

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.