Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller round 7 guessing begins! - Minitokyo

which?waller round 7 guessing begins!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 24 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Which?Waller, the Minitokyo guessing game, has started the guessing for Round 7!
The theme is "Borrow a Vector". Special thanks to our 7 artists who participated in the walling stage. We had 17 walls submitted!

For details on how to participate check out the updates page on the project site:
http://sites.google.com/site/mt-whichwaller/updates

To see all the entries go here:
http://sites.google.com/site/mt-whichwaller/archive/round-7

This round adds a new spin to the guessing. If this is your first time participating you can ask for a hint and I will let you know the number of walls each person made. Think of it as a extra bonus for trying for the first time!

Use this thread to discuss and play the two truths and a lie game. :D

Whee, it's begun!

OK - my 2 truths and a lie. Here goes -

- I did not make 4 walls
- My wall/s did/do not have any guys in them
- I made 2 widescreen walls. And 0 walls with cookies in them. >_<

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

My turn!

My 2 truths and 1 lie:
-I did not do any scenic/scenery background(s).
-There is only 1 person in all of my wall(s).
- All my wall(s) have text on them. (in addition to the signature XD )

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

aww, the hint is only for first time guessers? lol, so I hope more people guess this time then!

will do the truths and lies when I get up, need sleep now DX

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

zomg this is going to be hard... =_=

Here goes:
- I made a non-widescreen wallpaper.
- I made a wallpaper containing some form of vegetation in it.
- I made a wallpaper with only one character in it.

Also: cookies are yummy.

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

I didn't know we could give these hints^^

- I love darkness, but I love lightness too.
- I never wall the same character twice.
- My tablet broke ;__;

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I'll put mine,

+ I love adding textures
+ I didn't do any painting
+ I did work on typography (not the signature, of course)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Okay, I'll give my 2 truths and a lie too

- All my walls are widescreen
- All my walls only have one character
- At least one of my walls contain texture

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Wow. My suck-tacular guessing skills are going to be even less amazing this round. I did see that several of you used vectors I'd thought about using, LOL.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Quote by sjade1- My tablet broke ;__;

Aww. Mine too! T_T

I think my truths and lie are such a giveaway, but I guess that makes up a bit for past rounds where they weren't helpful at all. :P

There are some seriously ebil walls in this lot. And I spy a few copycats in here, too XD

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Wow, some of the hints are... hard. XD I know all the answers and yet for lots of those hints I don't know which one is the lie. Talk about cruel guys! rotfl

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

btw, if we're old guessers, and after you tell us whether we got >50% right, will you tell us whether we guessed better or worse on our subsequent guesses?

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Yes I will tell you how your re-guess did. ^^ I'll even be super nice and if you get more then 90% I'll let you know.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

yay! how are the percentages calculated again?

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by MyrrhLynnI'll even be super nice and if you get more then 90% I'll let you know.

You're really really extra nice with us! I felt like being spoiled.. XD

2 truths and a lie:

-My wall(s) contain only male characters.
-My wall(s) contain a piece of the sky.
-My wall(s) contain only one character.

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

For calculating the percentages I'm using a document that Tama sent to me. Basically you get a 1 for each correct guess and a 0 for each wrong one. Then I add them all up and divide by the number of walls.

So humm maybe it's not that helpful for me to tell you if you get over 90%. You'd need to get 16/17 for that. ^^;;;

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

well I meant for the percentages, does it include your own?

merged: 01-26-2009 ~ 07:11am
wall 10 has text in the background, does that count as "text/typography" you think? XD

Quote by MapleRosewall 10 has text in the background, does that count as "text/typography" you think? XD

(I think I can safely weigh in on this since my hints dont involve text/typography... =b)

you mean the stuff that's part of the music score used as texture, right? imho, that makes it more incidental than deliberately designed. I would consider it to be text, but not typography... typography requires a more conscious design effort in selecting the typeface to use, arranging the text, etc.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

ah that makes sense. although one of the hints that MyrrhLynn gave says her walls "have text" in them, so I wonder if she's being sneaky about that XD

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

XD Wow, now I don't know if I want to leave it evil like that or if I should say something. I realized later one of my other hints is pretty evil too, maybe I should just take them down. ^^;

As for the percentages, are you asking if it includes the guesses for your own walls? The answer to that is yes. So technically if you overpowered everyone with your number of wall submissions you could win by that alone.

Evil is good. Evil is what makes this so fun to do! XD

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Hi everyone, just as a warning I will be closing the guessing stage in a few hours. I'm going to close it at 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time, with the goal to post the results before I have to go to sleep! XD

And also as an FYI, the theme for the next round will be posted on the Google site a couple of days before I send on the group announcement. So if you are interested check out the Google site often. ;D

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.