Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [WAR GAME 2] - Minitokyo

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Quote by AaragLet's make the Space Pirates be pirates" Kinatsu says as he places six transporter around the battle field he then pressed a button teleporting everyone to HFIL

there thats better

And I thought Uberdog was bad enough
Aarag, stop God Modding

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Come on man! What makes u guys think y'all can just change the whole environment or place in just a few seconds?

unleashes super secret, indestructibly ninja post that will blow up the world in 10 seconds, that's attached to me
MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Ok, I had enough....
*takes out a giant sack to bag Darkness73 and the destructive ninja post and throws down a teleporter pad to throw the sack down on it to teleport it to deep space from harm*
Man, good riddance! Do u guys think people in these kind of threads sometimes go too far at times?

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*stands there and watches* Having some trouble guys?

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

* flies with strike freedom and fires at mav*

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Yo Lacuslover hold your fire! What u want now, trying to start trouble again?

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

To heck with you rooney...don't compare me to Aarag...Slaps rooney in the face and kicks him in da' marbles then grabs him by the throat and crushes his Larynx...let's see you talk crap now!.!
*Everyone else gets dowsed with muriatic acid and set on fire with napalm*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

*sprays everyone with fire extinguisher liquid and freezes UberDog with liquid nitrogen*
Boy, u should be happy I was in my mech before u lit everyone else on fire or else I could've shatter u into tiny, frozen meat pieces.

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

*Leaves with the 00-Raizer from the battlefield and flying back to the place, plans to change mobile suits since the use of Trans-Am gets the MS very low on particle levels*

Quote by UberDogTo heck with you rooney...don't compare me to Aarag...Slaps rooney in the face and kicks him in da' marbles then grabs him by the throat and crushes his Larynx...let's see you talk crap now!.!

Crush my Larynx now will you
Sticks entire arm down Uberdog's Mouth so that one can see my fist coming out of Uberdog's A$$, and then pulls Uberdog's Skeleton Out with the rest of him being Inside out
FATALITY

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!

merged: 02-13-2009 ~ 11:31am
Daaaaaaaaaaamn!

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

*Arrives at the place then went straight to the MS hangar and performed repairs on the 00-Raizer* "I wonder if I'm gonna use this mobile suit right now or not?" *Stares at the Wing Zero after finishing the 00-Raizer*

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*Watches Rooney give Uber a skeletonectemy* Christ on a bike!

*Throws a grenade at Kit while still staring at Uber* Hey man, you look different. Did you lose weight?

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

"Nope, I'll use this instead" *Hops into the Tallgeese III arms it with the Mega Cannon and flies back to the battlefield*

Gets in a Modified Virgo II

Hey, Gamefreak and Lacuslover, I'm sending each of you 3 Modified Virgo II's each

kitsunesama

kitsunesama

Kensei

*While in mid-air, fires the Mega Cannon on maverickmechanic and looks for rooney, Gamefreak and Lacuslover*

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

understood rooney *flies with strike fredom and connect both rifles and fires at Mav*

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Damn Dude...Man it's cold in here...I don't want to play anymore

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Thanks, but I'm staying with my own creation, u understand.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

*Uses an M1A1 Abrams to fire at GF*

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

*dodges and returns fire with AP bullets*

Quote by Gamefreak91Thanks, but I'm staying with my own creation, u understand.

The Virgo II's that I sent you can be piloted by either human or a "Computor Brain", and they can assist you if you take the time to program them

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

O, I'll keep that in mind.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.