Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Its in whose nature to Betray, Men or Women? - Minitokyo

Its in whose nature to Betray, Men or Women?

Its in whose nature to Betray?

Men
10 votes
Women
4 votes
Both
29 votes
Both, but you dont betray when you trully like the person.
30 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

I aways thought it was men's nature but... At least in my country it seems different.
It seems grand part of the guys want a true relationship, different of grand part of the girls who just want to have fun. (that means, go party in the night kiss one or more guys just for the fun)

There was this girl who cheated on me when we were dating. We finished the relationship then.
And theres this other girl who cheated in an other guy with me. I agreed in not saying the truth to the guy but i dont know if this was for the best.

Anyway, tell me your opinions, and, if you want, talk about any experience you have about the subject.

I'm going to say it is in the nature of both men and women to betray. I've seen a lot of women who betray the men that love them and I've seen a lot of men who'd betray the women that love them and its rather sad to see it happen.

Take for example an ex of mine that is now married. When we first started dating she told me she was going with her best friend's boyfriend somewhere because he had the tickets and his girlfriend couldn't go. Months later I discovered that the best friend's boyfriend was actually my girlfriend's other boyfriend and the best friend had helped her lie to me. Well we broke up and we did end up dating again over the next few years a few times and each time she would lie to me and her best friend would help her cover it up and then blame me for every bad thing that would happen even if we never spoke. The last time we spoke or dated she was actually engaged and was wanting a fling. I kinda feel sorry for the guy she married, but considering the fact that she was telling me how he owned his own house and ran a company and then I found out that he shared an apartment with another couple and he worked for someone at some job that didn't pay much I feel they are just right for each other. Neither can be honest.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Lol, i guess they r really made for each other. Well theres no problem if they r okay with it.

FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect

The Pretender

Hmm everyone can betray someone.

But my ex-girlfriend seemed to of stained my opinion on girls and there faith. Since we broke up, about 2 years ago. She has dated and "gone" through about 15 other boys, one after another. So im sorta of scared of liking a girl (im not saying i like boys, because i do like girls) too much because of what my ex has done.

But in response to your original question: Its in whose nature to Betray?
I answered both, because i have many friends that seem to enjoy having girlfriends to let them down ..

Siegeldamon

Siegeldamon

I art Thou

it's human instinct to be attracted to a more superior breed so there's no difference between the gender and from what I read Males have 56% chance to betray while Females have 54% so it may be small it's still almost equal

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

Both not only men not only girl atleast i think so
i don't trust the most people at first sight
i'm always aware about what happened between me and my friends

why?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's in both nature to cheat, it's just always seen as the male in some countries but these days the women are just as likely to cheat as the guy...I wonder what ever happened to faith, honor and the likes...disposible society, it seems, is what some people have come to see and view things, quite sad really

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I'd have to say that I don't think that gender matters in these types of situations. It's more of a matter of personality and what kind of person they are.

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

eh? betrayal is something that comes naturally to man(and woman alike). It's just like asking who's more liable to tell lies- anyone will do it if he/she thinks it will work. I thought men were more liable too but I've sharply erased that thought.

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

well, actually it's BOTH for me^^

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Both for me. I don't think there's any different when it comes to betrayal ^^

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

Both... but mostly... in the dramas and animes I've watch, I noticed that they are pointing that men betray first than women... but in one anime I've watch: Bokura ga Ita... the guy is saying that the girl betrayed him first so in exchange, the guy also betrayed her in the way that he slept with his girlfriend's younger sister, but then the girl is already dead and he confronted her current girlfriend that even though he betrayed the dead girl, he still loved her...

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

You can't pin a statement like that on just men or women. ALL people by nature are untrustworthy. It's just some act more on it than others depending on what one might have to gain or lose.

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

I think every Humans eventually will betray....

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i think is a part of human relationship like love and hate

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Well... To be frankly prefer both. Even my friends were betraying me but I'm still forgiving and kind. I know its hard to tell.

Signature Image

i'm really not sure but i'd say both.

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

I like to think of it as more complex than just 'nature'. It boils down to someone's morals and personality, male or female.

I don't think it depends so much on the genre, altougth Antropoligists say that, because four years old it's the age in which a human child starts to walk by him/herself, fidelity last about four years.

Why? We're not talking Homo Sapiens here. As soon as an Hominid kid started to be more or less self-suficcient in finding food, the father would loose interest and start looking for other female. And the mother would look for another mate. So, the gene pool would have variety.

So, a couple would go througth a crisis every four years or so, in which they have to re-invent love.

Interesting theory, uh?

In YOUR CASE, maybe it depends on the KIND OF GIRL you like to date.

If you like very pretty girls (here meaning the cheerleader type) that are always flirting, you should make up your mind and start looking for more stable kind of girls, even if they are not goddesses

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

betraying depends on the personality of person, I'm from your country and here in my city I ever hear that womens betray more, but all my friends already has betrayed their girlfriends, so I think depends on the person. Try to learn more about the person, it always help.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

I don't think it's in the nature of gender. I think it's HUMAN nature...

Both, but you dont betray when you trully like the person.

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

Neither. i have faith in humanity today, i know that's absurd.

people betray, not men, not women, people.

i know some men who are absolute pigs, and i know some pretty skanky girls... make me sad cause I'm the nice guy who always thinks of the persons feelings. (sucks more than you think it would) in fact, im righting a new topic in a moment llook for the topic mr.niceguy

Signature
I want my world painted black...
....in a good way.

i think it is both genders' nature to betray
they either betray one another accidentally or intentionally
i don't know about my country but that's what i think

for the girls:
they may cheat on guys as they see that the guys who fall head over heels in love with them as a way of getting their wants and a person to vent their anger/ mood swings on and as a gossip subject among her other friends

for the guys:
they just want sex?
ot that's the traditional thinking hahaz...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.