Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devil May Cry 3 and 4! Dante Vergil or Nero ! - Minitokyo

Devil May Cry 3 and 4! Dante Vergil or Nero !

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Vergil FTW! he may not go along the lines of the good, still he is by far the coolest. hope they bring him back. Dante is not bad neither, his sarcasms add up to his charms....Nero i'm not crazy about....though a potential character if they could pull it through in the next franchise, story wise...

edlin

edlin

i didn't do it...

I like Dante from DMC3. In dmc4 he looks very old XD

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Dante is good...

Dmc4 Dante, very stylish. Next would be a tie between dmc 3 Dante and Vergil. ^^

danteeeeeeeeeee

Dante is very funny and always acting very calm in DMC 4 and also 3 ... Whereelse Nero skills against bosses are great !

Dante is very good, but nero is better

Devil May Cry 3 :Vergil
Devil May Cry 4 :Dante

Dante of course! XD

dmc 3 dante & vergil XD

There is only one option.... and it's Dante! Sure I like Vergil but no one can surpass Dante.
Of course there is Alucard but that's hole different anime/manga and it's not even a game.

I used to like Dante, until Nero came in dmc4. He's the coolest and awesomest! ;)

Dante! >w<

no i dont play

Nero is the best, he is more handsome and strong

both cool but NERO!

always Dante! ^^

merged: 05-30-2010 ~ 09:01am
always Dante! ^^

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Date is great, and Nero totally psychotic ! can't choose

Dante and Vergil...!
those two are awesome..

well Nero does too.. he's pretty..

Nero and Devil Bringer. <3

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

i prefer Dante ^^

Signature Image

Vergil is beat for me) Dante too... cool for this...)

sabreroth

sabreroth

Sabreroth

Old Dante, Nero is cool too but I think Dante is cooler

naomi1985

naomi1985

hijikata_nanao

DANTEEEEEEE, he's so amazing, the game it's actually awesome, but he's an amazing character, funny and outgoing, i think that's what makes him son cool

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.