Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anybody Into Hetalia? - Minitokyo

Anybody Into Hetalia?

Tagged under Hetalia: Axis Powers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

So its been months since I've been here in MT. So I have to ask, anybody here know Hetalia? It's my current fave actually. Its awesome! I LOVE AUSTRIA. <33

What is Hetalia? Hetalia: Axis Powers (???? Axis Powers ) is a manga and anime series by Hidekaz Himaruya placed in a World War-era setting in which the countries are represented by anthropomorphic characters. Hetalia (???? ?) is a made-up word combining hetare (??? ?)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

ahahaha meh!
YEAH I absolutely like it! Andf there's an mini-anime series too!
I <3 NIHON! (Nippon) and Germany too.. he just looks so cute there... and also I love Italy! (and it's not because I'm italian. haha XD

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by SwEeT-MiKuahahaha meh!
YEAH I absolutely like it! Andf there's an mini-anime series too!
I <3 NIHON! (Nippon) and Germany too.. he just looks so cute there... and also I love Italy! (and it's not because I'm italian. haha XD

Yes! The Axis Powers are so cute! <33
I like Italy as well! He's just so adorable! XD
I wonder why this phenomenal series hasn't boomed here on MT yet.
In dA, its like everywhere! <333

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Yay! A fellow Hetalia fan! =) I tried putting in an application for MT to include Axis Powers Hetalia under their anime categories awhile ago, wonder what's become of it. Have a soft spot for Liet, like Poland very much, and an interest in Russia, also find Chibitalia x HRE touching, HK's cool, UK and his tsundere habits... Haiz... I just like them all! XD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never heard of it but it sounds pretty interesting I'll be certain to look for it and see what it's like thanks for the heads up op

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Oh... it is quite a series, certainly it seems ti say a lot of things people thought right after the WWII was over

Signature

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I wonder why very few people claim that they know or like this series, while it has an incredibly viewers number regarding to some pages i've read. An unique and funny one, with interesting character and great osts. Nihon san is just ultimately moe *sigh*

Signature Image

hooray a hetalia site! this is one of most latest anime yet!

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Isn't it pretty popular right now...? xD

My favorite is Taiwan. Then China.
...Actually, I like all the east asian countries. They're all so cute~
-squishes-

I'm not really keeping up with the manga/anime that well though. 8d;;

Me! i'm absolutely in love with this series. My favs are England, then Russia, then France. I find myself surprisingly disinterested in the Asian nation-tans...and I'm surprised to see that England is not popular here, considering he's everybody and their mother's favourite characterXD

what are your favourite pairings in the series? Mine is FrUK before all, then USUK, RussiAmerica, England/Spain, Bad Friinds Trio in any combination, SuFin and America/Spain, for the crackXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I know it. It is very popular in my country. There are many events of this series here.

My favorite characters are Feliciano Arthur and the fattest one, US-kun.

Sealand is also cute.

Besides my favorite pairing is US*UK. It make me scream!

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

I have a knack for History, so Hetalia is definitely my pick! :)

I stumbled upon a DVD of its anime first in some obscure corner in a store (glad I found it!). I simply fell in love with it, then I dig in for the webcomics. It's just awesome.

Well, etto... if there's a character I like, it would be Germany, because I'm like him, a serious kind of person *gyahaha*

Ok I love Hetalia... The character are cute and some are very awesome... I love them and I have never downloaded so many pictures of an anime in that short period of time. I also feel the need to complain about the lack of fanfics on the anime. Not to mention about them being good and readable.

BUT I really hate what it did to the REAL history. I love history and the way Hetalia represents it.... :X :X :X I really hate it. They made a mockery of the World Wars, which is nothing fun... Lots of people died...

Not to mention that some people actually learn history from it, which is ridiculous... :X Yeah Hetalia represents it as cute and all that but the REAL history is anything BUT cute... It is good as an anime, but not anything that should be taken seriously... It has only a few historical facts in it and even they are not represented as they should be...

AND if I was an Italian I would really be offended by the anime/manga... I mean it outright calls Italy a useless country... Seriously it is highly offensive and the authorities in Italy should forbid it by law AND probably sue the person who created it...

But I guess it is better to have an Axis Powers Hetalia obsession than a Twilight one. At least some people are going to actually get into history and learn real facts and events...

If I have way, life wouldn't start until 2:00 pm.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

No...comes highly recommended though...

Signature

Watched season one and two and go PRUSSIA! (Hardly appeared much though...)

Oh! Me! I love Hetalia! My favorite group of characters is what tvtropes calls the "Eastern European Soap Opera" XD Well, mostly the baltics and Poland... they're just so huggable! Lithuania's my favorite character.

Oh, and whatsisname. That guy who looks like America but isn't. (I KID I know it's Canada)

I really like Hetalia, I really like Prussia he is really funny.
I heard they are dubbing it though.

Quote by BlackCat13Train
But I guess it is better to have an Axis Powers Hetalia obsession than a Twilight one. At least some people are going to actually get into history and learn real facts and events...

But we are already supposed to learn and know about real facts and events... at least the main ones. But well anime can lead to strange readings. I was into greek mythology after Saint Seya... but in the other hand I really like stories so I think I would have been into greek mythology even without Saint Seya.

I wasn't really interested when I heard about it (we all know that the Japanese seem to twist the History to not been seen as some bad guys during WWII by their young people - it's probably part of why some eastern asian countries are still incensed -, so a japanese doesn't seem to be the good guy to pick some history stories from), but I have recently seen some random pictures. I am more interested by the artwork, it's so eye-candy, so I will try to watch it or read it. *puts it on a list of -to-watch *

Signature

not really but my friend is! she's in love with England!

never heard of it but it sounds pretty interesting

I'm also a huge fan! I've read and watched everything out there, but this is one fandom where I prefer the fanworks over the original! hetalia fic is awesome...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I definitely am~

...I can see how it maybe unappealing to people though

I tend to refer to the characters by their 'human names'...just because it makes more sense to me/less offensive in my head. ><;;

it is an awesome series though~ I like how it takes the mickey out of...everyone xD

Quote by BlackCat13TrainBUT I really hate what it did to the REAL history. I love history and the way Hetalia represents it.... :X :X :X I really hate it. They made a mockery of the World Wars, which is nothing fun... Lots of people died...

Then, no war comedy film should ever be made. Nor any historical comedy, because history is cruel. Historical books with humour should never exist, and no blakc humor war novels either. Let's take out criminal and spy novels/films/songs too. Musicians should never dare to write fun lyrics about anything related to history, war or politics, because they are srs bznss

As you can see, it'd be a totally boring, plain world full of dull people who didn't know anything and took everything too seriously and solemnly

Quote: Not to mention that some people actually learn history from it, which is ridiculous... :X Yeah Hetalia represents it as cute and all that but the REAL history is anything BUT cute... It is good as an anime, but not anything that should be taken seriously... It has only a few historical facts in it and even they are not represented as they should be...

That's the problem of the fandom, not the series. But actually, people don't really learn history through it, more like hear first about something there and decide to investigate on their own. Which is AWESOME

Quote: AND if I was an Italian I would really be offended by the anime/manga... I mean it outright calls Italy a useless country... Seriously it is highly offensive and the authorities in Italy should forbid it by law AND probably sue the person who created it...

No. If you were Italian, you'd be much more awesome and be like they are, take it in good humour and laugh at it for whatever ridiculousness and accuracy it has. Also, Italy isn't made of more fail than any other character; the only character who had few redeeming qualities and a lot of fail lulz is Korea.
Also interesting to note is that the original idea for "Italy is hopeless" came to the author when he read about the Italian action during WWII...in which they were pretyt useless, actuallyXD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.