Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime 'world' would you want to live in? - Minitokyo

Which anime 'world' would you want to live in?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Ok ... so there's an anime you thought was awesome, and hoped you could live in or maybe experience what its like!
It could be Inuyasha's era; a world of demons and powers. Or maybe Gundam Seed's cosmic era where there's gundams and shooting. OR maybe even Bleach where you were able to see shinigamis or go to soul society ...
LOL there's lots and lots of em, and i want you all to share your thoughts and opinions!

I'd love to hear from you!
<333333333 :pacman:

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

I want to be the Bakumatsu or Heian eras mostly. In the Bakumatsu, I'd enjoy running around with the Shinsengumi. In the Heian era, I'd want to be an apprentice to Abe no Seimei. I also wouldn't mind being in the Sengoku era.

So that would encompass the worlds of Hakuouki, Rurouni Kenshin, Shonen Onmyouji, Hakunaru Toki no Naka De, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Sengoku Basara, and many others.

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

For my world, I'd say that I'd want to be in the Full Metal Alchemist world! I'd love being able to clap my hands and do alchemy! Although, that'd probably mean I'd have to study a lot more than I do now. ^_^'

Or, the Loveless world, just because I've always wondered what it would be like to have cute cat ears like Ritsuka-kun! XD I'd probably be like that poor teacher who still has her ears! ^_^'

I really can't think of anything else I'd like to be a part of since most of their worlds are already like ours. I guess I don't read that many fantasy type mangas or watch that many fantasy type shows! :nya: Anything else I'd suggest would be based on the characters rather than the world itself. ^_^' And believe me, I have a lot of worlds I'd like to visit to be able to meet some of the characters in them. :pacman:

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

The futuristic world like in cowboy bebop or gundam series. Not much of a fantasy guy but it could be a fun place to be in. Maybe.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

OMG I was definitely thinking about starting a thread like this a few weeks ago! But sadly I still haven't found out how to start my own thread... I'm not so bright when it comes to these kinda things lol.

Anyways, I would want to live in a mix world of One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Yu Yu Hakusho. I want the world to have a large sense of adventure and a goal to strive for, plus I want to have some sort of power (mainly Ice). I wouldn't mind if there were a few demons to kill either :nya:. I just wanna be able to travel around the world, increasing the level of my power, fighting off bad guys, and doing random side quest things when they come up. Anything besides what my boring life gives me every day.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Gundam 00 or Seed's World
coz it's my dream to pilot my own Extreme Powered Gundam and doing some Armed Intervention.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm this is hard there are so many let's see maybe either bleach *best of both worlds* or maybe texhnolyze *either* or maybe even highlander

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hmmmm........of course I will say the CLAMP universe, but since I recently finished Code Geass and am stuck in a Code Geass mindset, the Code Geass world as well.

I would like to live in a world like in the HAIBANE RENMEI, or like in TRINITY BLOOD, one of this two

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

LOL nice to see you guys' comments (:
hmmm, i have no idea what kind of world i'd like.
i also want a mix of worlds; throw in the Gundam Seed era, Soul Eater and a little bit of One Piece. HAHAHA i sound stupid :P

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

The world of Special A. I don't know why, but it seems exciting and fun. They're always doing some crazy stuff.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

The world of Shuffle! XD I'm a guy... I doubt that I need to explain myself any further. o_0

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Quote by veeh4animeLOL nice to see you guys' comments (:
i also want a mix of worlds; throw in the Gundam Seed era, Soul Eater and a little bit of One Piece. HAHAHA i sound stupid :P

There's nothing stupid about that! The way I think about it is that not every world is perfect, so you take what you like from different places. Besides if you can imagine it then you aren't crazy, it's everyone else who is crazy for not being able to see what you see.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Quote by AngelOfChaos01

Quote by veeh4animeLOL nice to see you guys' comments (:

There's nothing stupid about that! The way I think about it is that not every world is perfect, so you take what you like from different places. Besides if you can imagine it then you aren't crazy, it's everyone else who is crazy for not being able to see what you see.

AWWWW why thankyou AngelOfChaos01 :D I agree with you, not all worlds are perfect and I guess that's why some people want bits and pieces from different worlds. And I'm glad you think I'm not crazy! (I sometimes think I'm crazy myself XD) Your comment was something good to see :) :nya:

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

kotrapharma

kotrapharma

a game freak

i want live in different world just like tsubasa chronicle! it is because i love traveelinG!

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Hmm, Initial D? Wangan midnight? I'm a car fan :P
Maybe gundam's world would do. Or even macross =D

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Where can I find a dream?

hmmmmm

R.Kenshins or Bleachs world!

GenAJ-SD1

GenAJ-SD1

The flame that ignites passion

ooh i would want dragon drive, dragon ball, and one of the Gundams

gundam.. especially in seed series .. or code geass. that's so interesting >o< !

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world of BERSERK, only that sort of environment breeds true strength and will, then puts it to the test. And dear god, if I could actually meet or travel with Guts and Caska. I might die, and at a young ag too, but I'd rather go that way (fighting for my life and the lives of other) than dying of "natural causes" in this boring life.

Also, ONE PIECE, nuff said.

^ And I will be the one that will take you out. Lol. Kidding. Maybe not.

I want to be in any world with tough enemies. But I'm not the one that goes around trying to be a "hero" or something like that. I'm the guy that plays around with my enemies and still be unstoppable because its far more fun than being all serious.

Signature

KazeKei

Enishi

World of Aria, planet AQUA, Love and Peace and Miracle.

Signature

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Quote by xAl-san^ And I will be the one that will take you out. Lol. Kidding. Maybe not.

I want to be in any world with tough enemies. But I'm not the one that goes around trying to be a "hero" or something like that. I'm the guy that plays around with my enemies and still be unstoppable because its far more fun than being all serious.

See I've thought about doing the same thing but in almost every anime I've seen, when the bad guy plays around with someone, they always get beat in the end. Sure it's fun when you have the upper hand, but then there's always that chance that you end up letting someone live longer than you should, and he/she ends up beating you because of it. That's why I like Luffy's approach, clueless and hilarious but direct and serious at the same time, and pretty much unstoppable. But I think that I would be the serious type, who only goes all out all the time.

AngelofChaos.... actually I'm living longer too. I'm also not a bad guy but I don't hang out with the main "good guy/girl". Without enemies.... where is the fun? Enemies no matter how powerful add to a complete plot of any action genre. Since you said you take Luffy's approach, consider my choice of character like his brother Ace.
Btw, Ace is my favorite character on that show.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.