Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the extraordinary power you want? - Minitokyo

what is the extraordinary power you want?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

The ability to find lost items. Since I'm always losing stuff. o_0 haha. I don't feel the need for any cool powers.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

nagatoku22

nagatoku22

Nagatoku22

I wana control the fire wathout hurting anybody ( play with it only )
and I want to be the fastest humen ever
and finaly i need to control the death power

hehe lol

I want all the powers in this world no had even thought of yet ^_^

i only just wanna be nobita...
ha9...
then i have doreamon @ my side.... that's enough...

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

i want to be invisible..
turn invinsible on and off though i dont want to stay invisible or get kicked to death by a angry mob like the last one

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

To be completely omnipitant like the Q from Star Trek. To be all knowing and all seeing and to have the ability to torment (play tricks on) any life form in the universe... that power is definately for me. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

...I just want to have eternal youth.

...Is that a power? xD

Otherwise, I would like to fly... Hm... Or maybe stop time... That sounds cool.

I want an infinite stamina, does't age, future prediction ability, tracing ability(Shiro Emiya's ability),and goku's power or if possible, much stronger cause I want to beat the bad guys really bad.

teleportation would be the best for me ! Going wherever I want, whenever I want without thinking about money or time...

Signature

I would want the powers to breathe under water, fly, and teleport! XD

to read minds

I am a member of Sakura group

oh, for me the power of sound, light and elemental control (maybe teleport too :P)>:D
so i can destroy the world.... JK XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

I say telekinesis, clairvoyance, telepathy, manipulating water and fire, teleportation, summoning a supernatural parther, and animal transformation. One of my fav. superpowers in movies, comic books, and, anime/manga.
Really like Mugi's power about bringing peace into the world and stopping the conflict within it. That'll be awesome.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

i want to have power to bend reality to my will, no matter how strong you are ,no matter the odd i could turn the tide of battle in a flash
Especial this power have a lot of use in reality: maybe like make SABER is a real character and .....maybe she madly in love with me ^_^

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

Being able to do ANYTHING would get boring, I've given some thought and what would like to be able to do, is to "enter fictional realities and be able to bring things out" i'd be able to load a final fantasy 7 save, jump into the tv and bring materia out for me and my friends, go into the dragon ball z universe and be trained as a z fighter by goku, hell i'd love to grab some dual discs so me and my friends can have holographic yu-gi-oh duals lol, i'd even be able to jump in a marvel comic and be mutant, but there'd still rules i'd have to train to be as strong as goku, or find the materia, if you do ANYTHING at will, life wouldn't be fun anymore, anything you could do, you wouldn't have to, x-ray through that girls clothes, don't i already have the memories of EVERY cute girl in the whole world naked in my head, plus nothing would be a surprise anymore, but if you do it my way you can basically do what you want, if, you work for it : )

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

i wish to go through walls just like Kitty from X-Men.

I wish I have 4 elements power just like the Wizard or Soccerer ^.^

merged: 10-09-2009 ~ 06:29pm
I wish I have 4 elements power just like the Wizard or Soccerer ^.^

Signature
	Imagehttp://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/MarinaSanctuary/Marina-Seths2-1.jpg[/sigimg]

i would wonna have the ability to fly....*sigh*...so i can go anywhere you want; you're free! eheheh lol

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

I want to have the power of manipulating the water and the ice. I could create wings of ice, teleport between the molecules of water in the air, breath under water :) I can do anything with water magic

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

The power to change the laws of physics, everything around us is matter the keyboard we type in, the water we drink, the air we breathe even gravity, all controlled by the laws of physics so if i change a binomial factor to zero then it will be pandemic

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

the power to invent things like mecha wings and stuff like that

I just want to fly.
Not with wings. Effortless flying.
It has been my biggest dream ever since i was a kid, it still is now.

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

mind Reading and invisibility!

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

I want the power to change bad people to good people, to change the world because we go so fast and we haven't got a time for everything and... I want teleport this power is important. ;p

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.