Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime girl do you want to be your girlfriend ? - Minitokyo

Which anime girl do you want to be your girlfriend ?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

Lucy? wanna get raped by her vectores? :D
no, i think i would get one step away from her. but i must say shes cute, but when you forget her present on your jubilee, she will afflict you :D

c.c frm code geass

Nagato Yuki is the best chara i can imagine

Nagato Yukiii or Yoko littner or Alice XD

Hatsune Miku!

Ok, Edit:
Now i have seen Spice and Wolf I & II
And i definetly add Horo in my list. she's so beautiful and her character makes me everytime smile when i see her.
Want a third season... *cryyyyyy*

Kaname Chidori from FMP

aisha from koihime musou

Akihime Sumomo From Nanatsuiro Drops

Arcueid Brunestud from tsukihime

hinagiku katsura

It'll hav to be Lacus, shes so pretty and sophisticated

kinomoto sakura

i'm girl!
i don't like yuri! T^T

yumiko ichinosen

I'm a girl, and I'm bi leaning toward men more than women...but some anime girls are just TOO HOT ^^

I love Hokuto from Tokyo Babylon and X, by CLAMP. She's just so awesome, stylish, fabulous, teasing and fun to be around, but also generous, pragmatic and courageous

I'd have an affair with Yuuko from Holic, Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary (biggest most awesome boobs and longest, most beautiful hair in the entire universe) and some Hetalia characters genderbent (particularly America and England, SO FUCKING HOT *:*)
I'd also consider marrying Oscar from The Rose of Versailles, she's not only beautiful but tough and awesome <3

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Robin From witch hunter robin, Sakura from tsubasa

riza hawkeye

Naru Narusegawa... or... Revy

I prefer Shana(Shakugan No Shana), Saber(Fate stay night) and Himari from Omamori Himari. Hmmm. What do you think that these 3 have in common?

If I were a guy, you probably would choose either someone from Bleach (currently my choice falls on Orihime), or Knight Vampire Yori-chan, she's so sweet), of course I appreciate her character, amiable, generally in very good sense! What do you think?:)

Cyren

The trapped Siren

Rei Ayanami because she's beautiful and Asuka for her spit fire personality. And of course Lita from Sailor moon (Sailor Jupiter) Dita from Chobits.

The Siren's Song is always Sad.

if i was a dude....hmmm....
Sakura Haruno
Kuchiki Rukia
Haruhi from Ouaran
Yoruichi Shihoin
Soifon

REI AYANAMI from EVA, oh i just love that goddess!
Noda Megumi can be fun, i'm not sure i can handle both of them..

hmm, Higurashi Kagome might be a better choice. She's cute and hot and kind. Yeah, that's her~!

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.