Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tea or Coffee? - Minitokyo

Tea or Coffee?

which one do you like to drink?

Tea
34 votes
Coffee
9 votes
Both
19 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

which one do u prefer to drink?
Western Countries usually coffee and for mostly Asian is for Tea..

4 me i like tea specially milk tea more than coffee even though my country (philippines) is a coffee producing country and people here drinks coffee more than tea even thought they are asian hahaha..

mostly in the animes they serve tea and have a tea ceremony to begin with.

Flipy-223

Flipy-223

well, i have been drinking tea since i was a baby, so I don't care too much but the smell of coffee makes me sick :P

i love both
i like their aroma
smell so nice
dun u think so
for tea i like: red tea and milk tea
for coffee i like: latte, mocha .... kopi-o? [does this count]

i dun believe that asian only drink tea and western = coffee though

Quote by animes-4eva-rox

i dun believe that asian only drink tea and western = coffee though

i didnt say only asian for tea and western for coffee..i just says mostly. :o

Black Coffee <333
Mostly I drink tea though. So I chose both.

I don't like cream/sugar or anything added to either.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I love green tea. Ick <--- reaction to coffee.

coffee :3~!

I love tea. My taste buds don't like coffee. Yuck...

While living in the Western world,I highly prefer tea over coffee. Tastes much better. XD Oh,don't forget the sugar. XP

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I used to drink coffee like crazy 4 years ago, until last year I switched to tea. Now I've become a tea fan in terms of acquiring tea accessories, and searching for the next great tea. I also like the fact that tea has a ridiculously wide range of flavors according to the type of tea as well as how it's healthy ^_^

I am horribly addicted to coffee (can't sleep clowns will eat me) but I actually prefer tea...

I used to drink coffee every day during my internship a month ago, had coffee withdrawal symptoms lol. I like Japanese green tea or jasmine/chrysanthemum tea too.

tea

Retroviolet

Retroviolet

As retro as... something :/

coffee

Pikachu is the shiz :D

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

I think coffee smells nice, like coffee ice cream. But I don’t drink coffee because I heard it was bad for you and tea is better for you. I will wait until college or drink black tea.

mintcherryz

mintcherryz

Princess

i drink both, but i drink tea more
if there's milk around, i would make milk tea :)

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

I would have to say both Ice tea on a hot day and coffee on a frigid winter.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

I can't bear coffee so the default choice is tea. Though I am not really a tea lover. I can drink it, that's all, don't ask me to apprecaite it. I like better plain water or some sweet fruit juices.

Signature

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

Tea.. I dont' like coffee cuz it stains my teeth

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

odelya

odelya

aka Megori

I'm actually not a big fan of either, but if I had to pick one, I'd sooner drink coffee. The only tea I'm willing to drink is Brisk/Lipton Iced Tea (regular, green or their raspberry ones really) but other than that, I can't drink anything with the label "tea" on it. It just doesn't suit my tastes...and coffee, well, it's okay once in a while...if I overload it with sugar. LOL.

I would have to go with tea because personally I don't really like the taste of coffee. Especially Black tea

Tea! I can't stand coffee. xD

if i would have to choose, i would take tea.
i like both but tea is the best

tea for sure o.o

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.