Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music, life & creativy :) - Minitokyo

Music, life & creativy :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

snx

snx

Mr K.

I just wanna know one thing:
"Music and You". You can't live without your fav. songs? Or maybe U can create something cool only when Children of Bodom is playing :)? Maybe rap or ska is yor all life?
Music helps You il life & work? And what genre of music?

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

yeah music help me a lot in my work
it keep concentrate an d focus

depend
instrument:for release tense in office
rock:for bad and negative thingy on my head
r&b:for party time.....

yes it's music and me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

music got me tru college and helps me create... no matter the genre there is something that can inspire me...

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I usually listen to dance music since it energizes me. If I want to relax I listen to classical music or some r'n'b...

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Music keeps me going, and keeps me busy. If I'm at the bus stop without my MP3 palyer, something bad's going to happen. I also open up Acid 3.0 now and then to make my own music files. Been a while since I've done that though....

I listen to anime, jpop and jrock. And yes, I am English.

to me music is a way of control. to me i adapt the mood of whatever music i listen to =)

what?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.