Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Setting "seen" and "favorite" anime? - Minitokyo

Setting "seen" and "favorite" anime?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

I've come across a few profiles with favorite seen anime listed on themm. And there is also the option of setting a favored anime in either the personal or minitokyo options, I can't recall. How is this achieved? I've tried setting a favorite anime via the person or minitokyo option, but the anime never shows on my profile, and I've also tried doing it manually from the page of the anime.

How can I add the anime I've seen and favor? (Couldn't find another thread, if there is one, please direct me there)

Please and thank you!

- court.

I have that problem too I added the anime I've watched with the Minitokyo control panel. My favorites appear on my userpage but it still says on the left side that I haven't watched anything.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by xxKurumiI've come across a few profiles with favorite seen anime listed on themm. And there is also the option of setting a favored anime in either the personal or minitokyo options, I can't recall. How is this achieved? I've tried setting a favorite anime via the person or minitokyo option, but the anime never shows on my profile, and I've also tried doing it manually from the page of the anime.

How can I add the anime I've seen and favor? (Couldn't find another thread, if there is one, please direct me there)

Please and thank you!

- court.

To add/edit anime you've seen, go to Control Panel, then My Anime. The favourite seen anime are the ones on your list that you gave the highest rating.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Also refer to this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t64715

merged: 07-08-2009 ~ 05:35pm

Quote by BaconMushroomMeltI have that problem too I added the anime I've watched with the Minitokyo control panel. My favorites appear on my userpage but it still says on the left side that I haven't watched anything.

Thanks, this has been fixed :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.