Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you treats your pets? (for pet owner) - Minitokyo

how do you treats your pets? (for pet owner)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

im just wondering how about other people treat their pets?
haha.. i got cats btw..
her name is meevie.
im a strict owner.
i hate my pets causing problems to other people.
that's why i don't really spoiled her.

example:
when she's angry & bites me, i will bites her back. hahaha!
i don't hold her much, since i dont really likes skinship.
but, i LOVE to play with her.
one best thing bout her, she is independent.
while im busy, she won't disturb me, she can play alone by herself.
also, i really like her when she accompanies me when im studying (she's sleeping mostly.)
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/aZie-SaN/DSC01087.jpg

im a bit sadist actually. (muahaha)
but, i love her! :D
almost all people that have met my cat said that she is weird/abnormal.
but they also said that she is a good girl.
im proud actually kukuku
since they said pet will acted like their owner.

so how about other people?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm I own an outside dog and he knows I'm alpha...I am a strong and just owner he acts up and attempts to bite me I do a "choke hold" which is really me grabbing his collar and looking directly into his eyes and saying firmly no...he really loves me because he tries to trip me up when I'm outside and I can see that sinister grin, he tries to hide but I can see it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Well, I have 3 pets...1 Black Labrador, 1 Rottweiler and 1 little kitty ^o^ (I took him on January 2009 from street, he was still soooo small back then)

I treat them all equally ^^
Oh, my kitty is juz like yours, he likes to bite me *sigh* and yeah, I slap his butt right away hahahaha.. Not too hard I think, itz juz to make him understand that biting is not allowed hehehhee...
Actually, I dun like cat.. Juz bcoz a word "pity", I took him but then I love him mwahahaha..He's soooo cute *LOL*

As for my doggie, my BL never bite (well, when he was younger, yes sumtimes he bites me, but not now anymore... )
My R, he still bites sumetimes until today *sigh*..I dunno how to treat this one *LOL* but still I love him too ^^

I treat them what I think itz right, but I'd always try not to hit them very often bcoz they can learn pretty fast ^^ and itz not that good if our pets afraid of their own master right?
Ah, speaking like this, make me miss my old doggies.. Both are R.I.P by now T___T

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

I alwways treats my pets like a family member.
I totally spoil them. they can do everything and they decide my day XD
i also buy them lot of sweets and food in general. they eat better food than me actually XD

SunFighter

fire..

care your pets! theay are tenders creatures!

=)

angelxxuan : hahaha i love pets that being mischievous!

toumarie : ohh.. sorry for bringing this up. btw, hahah.. for me, she's rarely bites me now, since she got enough attention from my family. but kinda miss that pain. hahah.. i brought her home since she's pregnant now. (omg! i will become a grandmother! nyahaha!) before, i raised her on my own, i don't ever asked for my family's permission when i bought her. but, now, my family really loves her! :)

SunFighter: i will & forever will! ahakss

I'm trainig to be a father with my pets...what the heck I'm saying? But yes, I do -.- At least, I don't have to bite them XD

I had a siamese cat that lives UP TO 21 YEARS OLD! She's a legend. Now she rests peacefully in my frontyard since five years ago. How can a cat live that long? Whit pure tender loving care (and an operation after her first and last litter). The last ten years she reclused herself insidethe house, and her three last years she never left my room. She was hot-tempered and we had a hard time educating her, but she became a real ladie.

I also like dogs, but rigth now I have three cats an home. Two came wonded, the eldest has to have the rigth front leg amputated. He's about ten years old now and very happy. He's also a gentleman. He's in love with my mother.

The other wonded is a youg female I found knocked down by a car. She had a fracture in the waist that never healed rigth. She's a spoiled little girl so she's not allowed into the house.

The only healty cat I had is also a gentleman, a big young black cat. He did something amazing. being a male, he came back home with a kitten he found on the streeth! Maybe he tougth that he has to follow his elder's example. That kitten grew up wild and eventually dissapered just when I was starting to tame him.

I have also nursered a wounded wild dove, a baby bat, a tropical crow (zanate) and a badly wonded woodpecker. Only the zanate healed and lived. And about a dozen of kittens that I have found home for them.

woahh.. my housemates also got siamese cat, male, currently he's about 11 years old. he looks really old & real gentleman. i really wonder if siamese cat can live long than other normal cats. i bet love really counts. huhuhu. your story is really amazing. :) my cats is the only one that i have at my house right now since my family doesn't really like pets that causes mess at our house. lucky enough that she's a good girl. huhuhu.

well to be honest i spoil waaay to muuuuuch my pets
Tommy (one of my dogs) even sleeps in my bed!
i dont know, sometimes i think he understands when i talk to him HAHAHAH not kiddin, one time i told him scratch me if u need to go pee AND HE DID! O.O and does since then even in the middle of the night

well i have an english mastiff so i cant exactly really spoil him. i have to keep a firm rule down so that way he doesnt screw up his back and hips and he wont get out of control. but i can spoil him to a certain degree. i treat him like a family member. tee hee. he even sleeps inside! he likes to do nightly runs where he goes to everyones room and sleeps for 20 minutes in each room. then he goes to sleep on the couch.
i have to say i do spoil him in the treat department...i make home made dog biscuts so there a lil bit better than the store bought. and i get him high end foods...he gets cool collaras and stuff too...
he has a million chew toys...and i take him to the dog park ever saturday...
i also have 2 chiuaua's. i spoil them both like crazy. they also get the high end food and homemade dog biscuts. i cant take them to the dog park though....there too old and cranky lil bitchs too...
im allergic to cats so i get dogs and bunnies. i had a bunny named harley....but he passed away a few months ago...-tear tear- o well. crap happens. i spoil all of my pets. doesnt matter what breed.

Terra517

Terra517

"Moonlight Empress"

I treated her like a little princess. My cat would get the best cat foods and was quite picky on what she eats. She got toys off of places like QVC and more. A nice fluffy bed and petted/complete attention from everyone in the house. If she liked a jewelry piece she would have it and when she wanted music I'd play her favorite songs. She is quite a curious and exploring cat though. She loves walks, games like tag or fetch/catch and loved attention but also liked to play rough. Like biting or scratching my hand when she was in a bad mood or just playing.

lol in a certain way, i do spoil her too. currently she gives birth to 6 lovely kitten, and she doesn't even want to be alone. she want me to accompanies her. i need to feed her, using my own hand. i thought some cats are not comfortable with people after gives birth, uhukk.. but it doesnt really applies to her. now, she's acting like when we first met, wanting attention all the time. ahaha. i have 7 kittens now, including her, since she's just 10 month old now. xD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i've a dog...pittbull

He's the cutest thing there is...unless you're a stranger lol

even IM scared when he goes wild o_o;;

Signature

I have a dog... he's not that scary:) but he's so funny! I named him Lucky/Blackie.
I always play and train him tricks... he now knows how to jump and reach for my hand if I raises it.
when I give him a bone, he defends it.(like football game) when Im reaching for it, he carries it with him and off he go...
haha... he's a pure black dog with white stripe under the neck and white paws...
heh, too playful dog!

i spoil my cat to death! xD
he's the most loving and playful thing.
i just give him whatever he wants. :3

let see...
I have a persian name Ruki
he's only a kitten
sooo he love

Listen to music--Yuki Kajiura-Sweet Memories
Ruki will go emotional if he listen to this music
He love to play tag, jump,chase and sleep on me or in my cloth
He love to bite and purr alot
I always dress him Gothic hat,gothic necklaces I made for him...
Ruki love black so I dress him black cloak sometime
He hate feather so I love to scared him with feather until in begging me to stop by Meow louder
He love back grooming and tummy rubbing

{picture soon}

Signature
	Imagehttp://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/MarinaSanctuary/Marina-Seths2-1.jpg[/sigimg]

I have two yorkshire terriers, brothers, one older and bigger than the other.
I think I treat them really well. Every morning they get dog bacon and I try to go for walks with them.
The only time I even scold them is when one of them pees where he's not supposed to. But I can't scold the smaller dog too much if the older one is around or the older one starts beating the younger one up.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Well, to be honest the way I treat pets are different. When I was young, I'd always have time to play with it. But as I grew older, I had less time to play with my dogs (school, work) but every morning before I leave, I'd always give them a hug and a treat :) I love animals, but there are pet peeves every now and then. Nevertheless, I love dogs!

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

I have a dog
She's so cute but when she's hot, she looks terrible

I guess I treat my dogs like my own baby (at least that what my girlfriend told me). I walk them, groom them, fed them, play with them, photograph the a whole lot, took bath together with them, and they even slept together with me at night

I usually spend at least an hour a day rolling around on the floor with my dogs. The whole shabang- "wrestling," belly rubs, being licked so many times I feel like my face may be wiped off at any second... I love it. My dog Sarah will usually sleep with me for at least part of the night too, which is a testament to my patience- she's a total bed hog!

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

I don't treat them. I have someone else take care of them.

asdfasdgasdgasdg

My fish are quite well behaved.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.