Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think living forever would be a blessing? Or a curse? - Minitokyo

Do you think living forever would be a blessing? Or a curse?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 222 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

It would be a curse.

First I'm sure GOD would give us enough time to do what were suppose to do. Even if we're only given 50 years with the society today, we could experience childhood, going to school, getting a job, being married, having children & grandchildren.

As TheCompiler said

Quote: You enjoy life as you want, squeeze the last drop of happiness from it >:D and then Die ^^

easy and done.

The people who wanted to live for eternity must be nuts xD kidding.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

HeiwajimaTrafalgar-Kun

Collected Blind

I think it would be somewhere in between, but leaning towards blessing (whatever that means today)

I think of it this way: As long as you find Something you rather love or enjoy and perserve or strengthen it, than you can never be miserable。
I am in NO way an optomist or a happy "we all go to heaven together!" type though, in fact, allow me to rephrase what I said with an example:
Orihara Izaya: Adores the antics and qualities of humans to an unhealthy degree, to the point where he became something less human, (mentally at least [we believe])
If he or somebody like him could live forever, they Would be driven with passion to further the lives and discoveries of humans, and as long as science progresses At the rate it is, we should be alive long Enough for immortal Izaya wannabe's to forever mentally grope us all。To survive through a strange phenomenon as eternal life, you yourself must become...Strange.

落ちるようにしゃがみこんだ。

You will only bend as if you were falling.

topdawg999

topdawg999

get over here!!!

i think being an immortal sucks...xD

topdawg

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

when you are a kid you would think living forever would be awesome but when you grow up and understand the world then being an immortal wouldn't be fun at all. All the people you love will die while you still live forever. To never find peace or happiness since you will out live everything and everyone. I am sorry but I already have enough pain in my heart and I don't want any more.

tankgirl

tankgirl

~Junkmetra Bae O3o~

hmmmm if i could be with all of my loved one's and look 20 forever sure it would be awesome.

"You who swallowed a falling star, o' heartless man, your heart shall soon be mine."
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Being an immortal sucks. First, I was sent to my generation because GOD knows that generation was right for me. Second, what are you gonna do living forever? You'r bound to repeat the same schedule over and over again?

In summary, living forever is a curse.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 222 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.