Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood? - Minitokyo

Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Of course FMA BH! It's much better than FMA because the story is completed.
But the OP and ED in these animation are all great~~~

FMA Brotherhood

i just finished watching FMAB never loved any other anime as much as i loved this one
FMA BROTHERHOOD!

The Brotherhood for sure. I was simply addicted to the manga, and the FMAB followed the original storyline.

The original FMA made the homunculi a lot cooler, because they had an emotional tie to each main character. In Brotherhood, they are just immortal monsters with no real identity. Also Scar’s whole scheme in the original was pretty awesome, but he gets less of a spotlight in Brotherhood. So even though Brotherhood has a much more in depth story, I preferred the portrayal of those characters in the original.

Quote by jcena18For me I like FMA Brotherhood cause it follows the manga.. more action and cool new characters..

how about you guys?

same to me :)
it's more funny too

Quote by pedramThe original FMA made the homunculi a lot cooler, because they had an emotional tie to each main character. In Brotherhood, they are just immortal monsters with no real identity. Also Scar’s whole scheme in the original was pretty awesome, but he gets less of a spotlight in Brotherhood. So even though Brotherhood has a much more in depth story, I preferred the portrayal of those characters in the original.

Are you serious? I haven't watched Brotherhood, but I've heard it's very faithful to the original manga, and the manga makes Wrath show humanity; same for Greed, in greater and better detail, and also Pride, the little bastard. Gluttony's end is terrifying and sad. I think it just shifted the focus; in the original, Lust, Envy and Sloth received more attention. In Brotherhood, it's Greed, Wrath and Pride.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

FMA brotherhood

Brotherhood. Unlike its precursor the ending of FMA BH was simply epic!
That and the alchemy actually made more sense there.

Quote by jcena18For me I like FMA Brotherhood cause it follows the manga.. more action and cool new characters..

how about you guys?

Same to me. FAMB is more of my taste :P

fma brotherhood, because it follows the manga.

Ling Yao x Lanfan = OTP

Ling Yao x Lanfan x Food = OT3
haha.

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

Brotherhood
since I'm a hardcore canon-er XD
I can't stand non-canon T.T...It's my curse

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

FMA brotherhood it's got a better storyline and plot.

FMA Brotherhood has a happier ending so I prefer it ^^

FMA: Brotherhood!

AND THE NEW EPISODES COME BACK ON Adult Swim AGAIN TONIGHT! THE RE-RUNS ARE FINALLY OVER! O.O ^_^

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

I liked the pace of FMA better but the ending of FMA Brotherhood was a tad bit more satisfying.

FMA brotherhoods is the best......everything juz follow the own manga

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

i like Brotherhood's story line... but the 1st season's art is better :3

I like FMA Brotherhood better, I think the story is much more intriguing and the plots twists are great, exciting, and the overall story actually makes sense. I can be watching and draw a conclusion that is usually proved right seconds later, while in the original show I was just mythed most of the time. I am anxiously awaiting the next part on Blu-ray.

I liked brotherhood it had a better plot and went more indepth with the characters like mustang and the comdy on the show was great

FMA Brotherhood

Brotherhood of course! Eventhough I don't like the drawings, the story is the same as the manga! I love Sqaure Enix for keeping up to the original story, THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

of course brotherhood...more intense and full of action

BOTH! FMA was cool, sad, emotional and refreshing, not just a manga copy. But the FMA-B was MINDBLOWING! So loved the animation! Kyaaa! Alphonse looked super cool! And the last episode scene was a keeper when Ed and Winry bickered about how much of their lives they were gonna give to each other, heheheheh ^-^

Ed: "50%, no 70%''
Winry: "100%!"
Ed: "75%? Maybe?"
Winry: "Wait not 100%, maybe 50%? No, 25%?........"

lol ^.^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.