Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cant remove avatar - Minitokyo

Cant remove avatar

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

S.O.S I really need to remove my current avatar, every time I click on the upload images text box, the upload file just keeps popping out, I can't even remove my current avatar and there is no removed avatar.
I just really want to remove my avatar and change it back to blank but I can't. Anyone help

P.S I used paint to save the picture from jpeg to .gif and that made it very blurry

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hmm well I'm not sure but I guess you can't remove your avatar once you upload it,you can only exchange it with a different one.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hmm.. I don't think there's currently an option to remove your avatar yet ^^;; (I'll ask if that could be implemented later), but for now, I suppose you could replace your current avatar with a blank picture...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.