Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Erasing Eagle Publishing of Marin and re-upload - Minitokyo

Erasing Eagle Publishing of Marin and re-upload

Tagged under Saint Seiya

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hi the reason for opening this issue is that I was erased an image that mistakenly went up and placing it in the wrong section Scan instead of making it in Indy Art for being a sacred saga edition of the Eagle Marin but the try placing the image in the area I always mark correct this error and says it is on our list, hopefully they can help me so that I can put on Indy Art

thanks for your attention

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'm not quite sure I follow, but let me see if I have this correct. You submitted something as a scan, but meant to submit it as Indy Art?

Looking at your gallery, unless you drew those images (or vectored them), they do not belong in Indy Art. If all you did was scan someone else's artwork on you scanner and submit it, then it should go in Scans. Your Marin image was deleted because it had already been uploaded into the gallery by another member.

Saint Seiya

Signature Image

If you already understand, but hey I can not upload the image in indy art as one edition of a scan that measures the same scan but I edited giving color eh

So I hope you can help me in order to upload art indy

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Editing a scan (recolouring, cropping) does not mean you can submit it as indy art. "indy art" is for pictures you drew from scratch, or retraced with the pen tool (vector)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

And in Espanol (courtesy of Revan):

Las imagenes de Saint Seiya que quieres subir a la galeria de Minitokyo ya estan disponibles porque otros miembros de la comunidad las han subido. No esta permitido subir imagenes duplicadas a nuestra galeria.

Alterar imagenes con una edicion parcial (cortando o un cambio de color) no es suficiente para que sean archivadas en las seccion de Indy Art. Esta seccion esta reservada para imagenes que han sido creadas desde cero, ya sea manualmente (lapiz, colores, etc.) o con ayuda de software de edicion de foto y dibujo (photoshop, illustrator, etc.).

Este grupo puede ayudar a: http://hispanime.minitokyo.net/

Signature Image

Ah muchas gracias por aclarme la duda entonces por favor podrian borrar las imagenes que he subido
se los agradeceria mucho

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.