Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sun or moon? - Minitokyo

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Quote by mitchellSun because no one would be here if the sun wasnt here.

That's true

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

haiya mooonnnn

Moon. cause it gives a nice and weird feelin...sigh.. ^^

umetoplum

Freelance Shinigami

I prefer sun, actually.... Sorry before, but I don't really like moon... It's so beautiful, but I guess that beauty is fake.. Moon is no more than a big rock ball on the galaxy.. It received its light from the sun or stars actually... Moon doesn't have its own light, it sparks because of the sunlight...

"No matter what, we're standing on our path."

moon.
i hate hot things..

Definitely the moon.

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

it's better the sun always warms and give us life <3

but sometimes there are cold day in the sun

touketsusharingan

touketsusharingan

Light & Darkness~

i like both - u need balance in your life , just like yin and yang describes ~ ;)

If light travels so fast, how come it's never caught a ninja?

moon.. beauty ..

i am a night owl for sure. i just get a burst of energy when the night starts and i usually go to bed by a 3 am minimum. MOON ALL THE WAY!

If you find me a way to have a nice tan at night, I would definatly choose night, but until then, the Sun is the choice.

moon for sure...i love night!

I like moon... Bcoz moon shines brightly... But sun shines too brightly that it burned my skin! Hehe~
I always like nighttime when we can see moon and stars.. They r just beautiful...
At nite, we can look up to the sky, but in daytime, we'll burn our eyes if we do that! Hehe~~ :p

I like the warmth of the sun but the glow and brilliance of the moon... So if the moon was warm it would be perfect. But if I HAD to choose, it would be th moon, partly because I can actually look up at it and see its beauty without having to worry about being blinded.

StephanJH

Chu!!!!!!!! X3

I like the moon best, because it's so beautiful to watch in the dark^^
I love when it's dark because the dark feels more peaceful :)

I like the sun more generally.. after all it does give us warmth and is a symbol of growth. But if its a full moon then I'd say a like it a lot too..(it helps me find my way at night ^_^) quite difficult to choose..:P

Can I choose both? But if I have to choose one, maybe i'll choose the...moon!
It is because moon lights the world in darkness!
hehehe...
But in reality, i would prefer sun! hehehe...

Moon...
Looking at moon, makes me feel peaceful...
But looking at sun, makes my eyes hurt (i'm just stating the obvious)...

Moon; the sun pisses me off in the morning :P

Moon is the best.

Ps: My first post =p

Em...

Both.

Can't say which one more favorite.

Sun can take warm and energy; moon take calm.

Drocell

Drocell

[[Dr

ii love the moon

is mysterious and romantic at the same time

Do not lose the time looking for your destination, he is to point to find you

I choose moon, moon is calm and cold~XD

Moon, because I hate sun D8< in summer, I wear long sleeves. I don't like sun also because my skin is sensitive. (And it's pale, and I like it ^w^)
Moon- I associate it with wolfs either. And I like wolfs, calm, cold. Like moon.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 172 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.