Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is expressing your true emotions infront of you family hard? - Minitokyo

is expressing your true emotions infront of you family hard?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

it is...

no doubt...

thts cuz,

most likely,

teenagers tend 2 feel more bond

& concern in their groups...

another reason is,

wen parents nd their child misunderstnd one anothr...

they alwys thnk tht their reasons

r reasonable nd they r alwys ryt...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

im blessed with a family i can tell anything to, there are bad times thouggh, no one is perfect

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

no i have nothing to hide from them i like to show i have something to make me human after all !

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

that depends on what hard you mean, but I usually come off cold anyway. I'm not even that close wit my family so I guess you could say its harder

meh sig banners are overrated

Hell Yeah

My family is quite unique in the sense that we have bondings and will have fun together. But, we never talk about each other's problem in front of the whole family nor express our emotions when things happen. I don't think its a problem since we don't even have the habit of expressing ourselves in the first place.

Yeah, it can be very hard. But I try hard to be honest in front of them. If I don't, it would make them worry, which is the last thing I want to see.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.