Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New LAYOUT! - Minitokyo

Group announcement by katekyo-hitman-reborn

Do you like the content of our group page?

Yes i do :)
2 votes
Some parts are useless like the calendar,vids,clock...
5 votes
No i would like to see it all deleted..BWAHAHAHA
2 votes
Pfft.LIKE IT?useless stuff and too loud music.me liking that?
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

Hey hey my lovely fangirls :D
Well as you all know MT has a new layout and ours looks pretty crappy doesn't it? so me decided to make a new one..bwahahahaha
i get a lot of help from our new member trofi-chan <3 so lets thank her all for that because..i would never manage to do that alone >_<

BUT IT'S NOT ONLY THE NEW LAYOUT I'M UP TO >D
since we are almost dead i want to bring us back to live! so after new layout is done be prepared for contests and such

also i want to change the content of our page >_> i don't know if i'm allowed to, or if you want but i will see that in the poll i made up SO GO AND VOTE D< it's an order! also tell me your opinion about it!

and tell me your ideas to revive the group :D it will help a lot!
(notice that i already plan on upload a biodata ;D)

I ALSO NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMETHING BOUT CCS

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

hmmmm, i'll help think of ideas chrisp ^^ i like the layout ^^

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

you not a bit annoyed by the damn loud music? i have to turn out my volume eveytime >__> (not to mention the songs are bad quality ;__;)

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

no, i'm used to loud music XD (even though they r, i still think they're good) i probably sound weird XD

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Ahh too much negative options in the poll XD
My opinion: "I like it but an update is always welcome"

Ole! I'm so looking forward to the new layout! *jumps of happiness*
Good luck chrisp and Pika-pi (trofi!) <33
And contests yaay!
\(^o^)/
Hmm I don't know exactly how to revive a group...
A chapter discussion would be nice, I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the latest ch, especially since thing are heating up now

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

sorry bout the negative poll >__> i was a bit too fired up XD

wah great idea yami 8d

THE LAYOUT WILL BE AWESOME...if we manage to overcome the ccs XD

Signature

i wish u luck with that ^^ darn css is always hard XD

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

If you need help, ask me
I'm an CSS* expert *Pinocchio nose* XD

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

OK yami be sure to hold your promise bwahahaha

Signature

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

"Some parts are useless like the calendar,vids,clock..."

Well, the calendar is cool, but the vids just take extra space.
I don't think the songs are a great thing either, the volume is no biggy, but the quality is poor. I suggest downloading from Nipponsei. If you want a certain song and can't find it, PM me and I'll get it for you.

Awesome job in the rest <3

Signature

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

XD how do ya mean awesome job in the rest huh? O_O
yea me thinks that they are poor quali too and we should maybe update them? or take just the osts? like the music playing when tsuna gets cool XD?

Signature

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Yep the songs need updating, my fav is Sakura addiction btw XD but simple ost music would be ok too :3
Btw can't wait for the biodata, with sexy pics a presume? *wink wink* XD

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

im gonna second hating the music--if yoiu guys are gonna put music at least do the music thats not on autoplay
.. if we have a new layout plz nothing tacky >_>

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

I clicked the last one mwahahahaha xD

new layout, go go go! I bet it's going to be reaaally cool *-*

angelwings083

angelwings083

?tsubasa.hiroge!~ ^__^=?

yaaay~ new layout..>w<
i'm really looking forward to the new layout too~ ^___^=
and too bad i can't help with the css layout thingy..T_T hehe.. ^^;;
and the bios are a really good idea~ :D

goodLuck to you guys!~ :) nyaa~ XD

*~*angelwings083*~*

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Please do something bout the music, I almost jumped out of my chair when it started, is annoying esp when I'm already listening to smth.
And good luck with coding the new layout.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

lol if you guys DO need css help i might be able to help out in the next few weeks

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I vote for Sexy doujinshi.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

meh Don't worry about the music, I don't like those auto-players either I just wanted to pick the best songs in case we do have it
I think a layout for Reborn wont be hard to make cool & modern, btw have you picked out a header img? *.*
Yes a not so overused img would of course be better, doujinshi/original both are sexier than the anime so I approve :)

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

yep we have a header pic already ^^
ok after others have told me if they are ok with dj pics i will go and search for some (has already some in mind bwahaha)

Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.