Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love? Exactly what is love...and why does every one look for it? - Minitokyo

Love? Exactly what is love...and why does every one look for it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Love? exactly what is love? what it is that everyone wants it and constantly look for it? And after after you have found it how do you know its love? not puppy love but real love? How do you know whether they are your soul mates or that the person is "the one"? and how do you know you fallen in love? Does it takes it time t o slowly build up the feeling..or do you wake up and it hits you like a ton of bricks and suddenly you are in love.
Please Answer MY Question Instead Of Answering My Question With Another Question..Thank You...

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

PrincessHunter88

PrincessHunter88

Shut Up Voices!

Puppy love is like when you really really like a person more then a friend but it isn't like real love. Puppy love is when your not really sure if they like you. Or you just want them to kiss you. Or touch you in ways you never been touched. But real love, is when you think about that person dying your heart aches so bad that you feel yourself dying inside. You can't live without them. Your sad when you leave them for just a day or more. You think about them all the time. You want them to hold you, cuddle with you and just love you like your the only one in the world to them. And you always believe them when they say your bearutiful. You don't ever think their going to lie to you. Their your heart. Your everything.

The drugs, The people, The world, The alcohol, The voices inside my head. I hear them into darkness, into the cold nothingness of my mind. Here they came over and over.

Sigh sigh sigh I wish I knew but Im scared to find out.

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

I ever give them true love, but never get a true love till now. I wanna meet my soul mate *sigh*
how do you know she/he is your soul mate?

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

Quote by AkamichiI ever give them true love, but never get a true love till now. I wanna meet my soul mate *sigh*

well .. do we really have a soul mate? and even if we do, if he/she dies before we ever meet or if he/she lives in the other side of the world and again you never meet .. ? what difference does it make?
sometimes although you think you have found the right person you just never know if/and when everything will go bad .. or maybe i'm too pessimistic :)

Na HanyateSignature Image

Okay you can try to take some guy in meetic. Tell us what you did after.

Love is something not real, it cause only pain...love, hatred...all the same...

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Quote by Aynaayna5000

Quote by AkamichiI ever give them true love, but never get a true love till now. I wanna meet my soul mate *sigh*

well .. do we really have a soul mate? and even if we do, if he/she dies before we ever meet or if he/she lives in the other side of the world and again you never meet .. ? what difference does it make?
sometimes although you think you have found the right person you just never know if/and when everything will go bad .. or maybe i'm too pessimistic :)

I think we do have a soulmate for our lifetime, and she/he would be your wife/husband. and you will meet him/her one day. you'll enjoy life with him/her, not for a moment, but for a lifetime.but I don't know how to know if he/she was your soulmate till now..

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

love for me,

is something that brings light happiness...

warm thoughts and unbearable pain...

unless one learns to accept whatever the result is:

rejection or acceptance...

one can get more of the feelings...

being in love is deadly but also fun...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

love isi dontknow theres a lot of dfenitions for love and i dont know why we need lovemaybe because ....

love is nothing more that what we call the feeling of when our brain produces a certain chemicals. one of which is endorphins. the reason people look for it is that humans have this silly notion that if they have someone with them than their life will actually mean something

Love is like happiness, just a feeling.

You will lose if you love him or her first.

Love will hurt, I think.

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

good reflexions, everyone has one opinion

Gh02t

Gh02t

=The lampost can't stop crying=

Love, like the world around us, is something we can't truly understand in the end. We can put our own definitions on it to give it a feeling of familiarity, but ultimately love isn't some solid object to be evaluated. It is just is... What it is. It's the natural drive we all feel- to love friends and family, to have a camaraderie you can rely on. And then there's the love when you find that other person.

For me, true love doesn't come in the form of a pretty person of the opposite gender or the same gender. Love will come once you find someone who makes you feel whole.

That is why we look for it- because in the end you won't determine your life so much how it affected you as much as how you affected others. To me, dying alone would be a fate far worse then any hell that exists in myth.

Irony ain't dead- it's just exhausted from all the hard work.

Its a narcotic -_-

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Hmm..well for starters...puppy love is so often that you'll find yourself get over it quite fast,it's just affection..true love is unconditional,you won't want anything from that person except knowing that him or her is happy..you won't know it's love until you tried...I mean when you have a crush you expand it to like when you like and both of you start going out...it might slowly turn into love...if you find yourself liking someone else better than the one you're going with...seriously..you don't love him at all...

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

If you look at it scientifically, love is a feeling you get because you want to procreate. if your a man or a woman its the same. when you find someone that suits you, you ''fall in love'', wanting to have children and stuff. Of course that might not be entirely true, because even though i say this, i do love someone and wish to be with her for the rest of my life. Maybe love is like. just having a friend that can bear being with you all your life.

Well lets see... Love. To me love is something everyone wants, even if you think you don't. Everyone wants to be loved by someone. If you didn't have love then what would this world be like? Love makes you feel all good inside and you always wanna be with that special person. I believe theres a soul mate for everyone too. You may not find him/her, but you will be able to know when you come to love someone. Like PrincessHunter stated, you will always think about them and will always want to be with them.

I've also had a few puppy loves where I liked someone, but I'm to damn shy to talk to them so I let it go. I look back at it now and think that if I really loved them then I WOULD have talked to them and did something. Without love I feel lonely. I wish that I could find someone to love because I feel lonely a lot. For me, when I see most of my friends my age with girlfriends it gets hard sometimes. When all I do is work it's hard to find that special person. Hopefully when I go back to school this fall things will be differently so only time will tell.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

love is another string...

like a string tht can either hurt som1 or cause som1's happiness...

like a kite,

u try ur best to control it and protect it from evry obstacle...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Wow! That's a good one!
And about looking for it it's maybe because we need someone to help us to discover the world. And we need someone to stay with us when we really need it, someone to tell us how beatiful/hansome you are, my my! I'm in corny mode XD but being in love makes me happy and makes my days all shiny and wonderful, well that's my opinion lol

asfasdgsadgsadgsd

merged: 02-01-2010 ~ 10:45am
sdfasdgsdgasd

safdasdgsdfsd

I am a bit low on love... Cant give any comments...

does not exist

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.