Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what makes you attracted to the opposite sex? - Minitokyo

what makes you attracted to the opposite sex?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Eccentric behavior...

If you're a long-haired-metal listener-everyone hater guy...well, you'll be my prey! XD

I am not attracted to the opposite sex, but what I like in a girl are medium sized breasts and that isn't a complete dunce.

asdfsdafsd

hair,face,breast?

personality~!

Dc0

Dc0

Drink Strawberry Milk

teh boobies and dat ass

Signature Image
"Hey big fella. It'll take more than a blow like that... to break my soul!" -Sakata Gintoki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dc0

first is sound*-*

zombilina

zombilina

Oh hai. I'm Zombi.

In the opposite gender.
I like a boy that smells nice. Has a strong build. And doesn't come off as a total creep. o.O
I rarely like boys. >__>
Since most of them ARE creeps.

In the same sex.
I really like a girl who acts in cute ways.
And is petitie, and well proportioned.

Breathe the impossible.

looks n personality obviusly xD

First glance. Legs.

After that it's alot more complicated.

dunno. all i know is i love her, and she's hot.

Personality, body, smile, perfume

I dunno, depends...?

I have a specific liking based on how personality compliments the body style (of course, based on my preferences).

insertprintscreen

insertprintscreen

mmmm...coffee

first thing I notice is the glasses or pierced earings or loud voice... then, personality... then... well... its a matter of common interest...

People deserve loving the most when they deserve it the least
Signature Image

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

Physically?
First thing that gets me to notice someone is the hair- long straight or curly doesn't matter, but long hair on a man totally gets me. Silky and pretty :)
Then I notice the body- if it's thin, which totally catches my eye, then I look at their faces and see their eyes.. :) I tend to even unconsciously fall for guys with green or blue eyes.
I notice all that in about a minute and I sort of either feel I wanna meet them or not... But even if I feel that I wanna, I usually don't since I'm shy..

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I like some hair on the guys head, thin body, and pale creamy skin. Pretty boy type I guess. X D

And he's gotta smell fresh, and not like he's hosed down with some obnoxious body spray.

eyes, hair, and personality...

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Quote by black00zallaeyes, hair, and personality...

answers like this are incredibly vague! ...what kind of eyes, hair, and personality? X D

The "rocker" hairstyle, mostly long hair, bright eyes, strong and delicate hands, and a tall and thin appearance.
However, the kind heart of a man is what im most attracted to.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

face
body

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

Looks and personality. I looove beautifull boys with long hair! (bishounen ^ ^)

Signature Image

the eyes.^^ i love the eyes!

...hear me...

everything physically pretty much

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.