Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what makes you attracted to the opposite sex? - Minitokyo

what makes you attracted to the opposite sex?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

their personality, looks, smile...

the hair ... sumtimes ... and sumtimes some ppl like my frens ... omg .. laugh so loud everytime

I...just attracted to them, just attracted naturally 8d, and that's very hard to explain :D

but I usually attracted cuz their personalities xD

Hakuouki?Kimi ni Todoke?Akagami no Shirayukihime?etc.

I like Shoujo mangas and Bishies, but I don't read Yaoi & Yuri ^^?

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

First comes looks. Looks, of course, doesn't not completely determine personality, but it does determine a good majority of it. I mean, wouldn't you think a cute looking girl would have a nice personality? In love and beauty, sometimes, looks do matter. However, I wouldn't want to hit on a chick who just got botox and looks like beauty on stitches~

Next comes personality, for me personality matters a lot, if she's outgoing, just polite, casual, easy to talk to, and if we share the same interests, then we can hit it off like that~

And I'd have to say this is the exact reason I like playing Visual Novels and/or genuine Dating Sims

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

very strange question, obviously, it is something within our nature of being humans, when you well, feel yourself like you want to... make love, you definitely know that this goes for a girl (or for a boy if you are girl, or for whatever sex it is if you are unusual orientation)...
so it's just your instincts that tells you that she/he is cool and you just want to stay near this person and be with he/she forever and own he/she for yourself, to have it forever with you.

Yukimura

Yukimura

Snowy Village

Quote by sweetanimegirl24What makes you attracted to the opposite sex? What makes you notice that one person in a crowd of people? Physically what draws you to that person? Whats the very first thing you notice about someone you just met in real life? Do you have preferences in looks? If you are physically attracted to them at first sight and want to get to know them better what would you do to achieve that goal without making the other person thinking you were creepy or weird?

Hmmm, their talent? Well, for now, that special feeling.... Physically, his hands, and voice.....
In real life, the very first thing would be their hair. I don't usually come up to a person I've just met randomly, it would usually take me a week or more to start a conversation with someone, so if it was someone from class, I'll just start by waiting until fate takes over, if not, then I'll probably do nothing....

"If the money used in war were to be use in environmental problems, how beautiful would this world be"

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.