Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Retirement - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Chamber-Of-Kings

page 1 of 1 10 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Finally after few weeks being here and there, I can finally sit down and on my computer. =.="

It's so cool to see that the group's doing well and having so many nice and active members since its birth about 30 weeks ago and I want to take this opportunity to thank every member in this group for making it so happening and successful. *sob* Well, enough said. Let's get to the point then ^_^ I would want to officially announce to all that I'm retiring from the group. Real life is taking most of my time and sadly, I am unable to actively involve myself in the group... :(
but one thing to rejoice about is that the group would be handed over to aqiqua and trofikabinet. :D I am very certain that they deserved it since they have enormously helped me in raising this group. ^_^ I hope to see the group grow more and more in the future! Help aqi-chan and trofi-chan to keep the group alive, alright? :D

Ganbarru, everyone! *a thousand bows from me* ^_^

Lots of love from akee ^^

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Aww its ok we understand, you were really creative to start the group and with the Idea. We will miss you and Im sure you will still visit minitokyo so we will still get to talk to you..*smiles*. And Aqia and Trofi are great administrators they will take care of the group so I wouldnt worry about that.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Akee ;___; *hugs*
So you're really leaving us D; Well, it's been awesome working with you and it's been only thanks to you that this group was brought to life in the first place ^^ I really wanna say thank you for giving me a chance of being an admin even though we didn't know each other once I started with this "job".
I really hope to still see you around otherwise I'm just gonna bother you on MSN xD

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

;_;
Thank you akeedacrest for everything you've done for the group! *hugs* <3
But noo~ (/T -T)/
Ahh... I'm really scared of the word Retirement

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Awwww Akee-san, you are leaving. Thank you for creating this group though, I mean, most people wouldn't have even considered the idea! Best wishes, and like Trofi, I'll probably catch you on msn xD.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

@thingperson:
Yap ^^ I'm sure they'll be really great admins in CoK! ;)

@trofi-chan:
Sadly yes. Real life is taking too much of my time and in another year time, I'll be working somewhere else.. maybe a place without any INTERNET! +.+" So, best to hand it over to you and aqi-chan ^^ LOL! Do, do bug me more~ We can talk about craps and random things all night long~ ;)

@yamibou-eve:
LOL~ I'm just retiring from the admin post. In real life, I guess I won't face that word for another like um.. 35 years? hahaha~ just thinking that I'll start working in another year time makes me wanna stay in school my entire life! Can I? XD XD

@aqi-chan:
And thank you for helping me "raise" it! ^^ Been a pleasure to get to know you ne? ;) See you when I see you on MSN, aight? XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

aww. we're all gonna miss ya!

NOORsweet

NOORsweet

Cute girl thatx me Gone 2 colleg

how can it happen u r going ............. me no happy
u ve always helped me when ever i wanna know smthng but now u going who....... who ll help me out
-.- !akee chan u r my 1st nd kindest friend on web *luv u* plz dont forget me

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

Take care and all the best!

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

oh thats too bad ake-chan, but I totally understand cause thats the reason why I retired from vector-wallers group ;____;
wish you & the rest of the admins a good luck ^^

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.