Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My new idea........ I need your suggestions too. - Minitokyo

My new idea........ I need your suggestions too.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Ok, time to tell you all about my idea.

NEW IDEA. Another idea popped out of my head. Since I’m having a Japanese corner in my user page here in MT. I thought, “Why shouldn’t I make a site out of it?” Coz It’s gonna be troublesome if I put my Japanese corner in MT. My user page is gonna be long and you have to scroll down more to post in my guest book. I don’t want that to happen. So for no more worries I’m gonna build a site for it.

FEATURES. The whole idea of this site is obvious. To help you guys learn how to talk and understand Japanese. The site will feature some lectures on sentence formation; how to speak in formal and casual; use of verbs; use of conjunctions; use of adjectives; different kinds of expressions and others. Then I’m gonna give examples for each lecture. I need to remind you that all this lectures are based on the lectures I have in my Japanese tutorial lessons. (My sensei is very knowledgeable in Japanese. Coz he’s really a Japanese. The only problem is he speaks too fast in Japanese.^^;)

MENUS. I’m only gonna tell you about my idea of the site menus. This are only the special menus.

LECTURES. Here I’m gonna put the links for the lectures. Every lecture will
have it’s own set of examples and vocabulary.
EXAMPLES. The links of examples for the lectures will be here.
VOCABULARY. If possible I’m gonna separate the vocabulary from the
examples.
HOMEWORKS. Yes, just like having a real class. I’m gonna add the homework
menu. This will help you realize what you have learn from the
lectures that I posted from the site. The choice is yours if you
want to answer them or not. Your homework will be emailed
to me for checking.

OTHER FEATURES:

EXAMPLES. About the examples if the hosting site that I’m gonna use supports Japanese text. I’m gonna write the examples in Japanese text first (kanji, katakana and hiragana) but don’t worry. After the kanji I’ll translate it to romanji then to English. If the hosting site does not support Japanese text I’m gonna write my examples in romanji and translate it to English only.

OPTIONAL MENU. This are optional menus. Why optional? Coz I’m not sure if the hosting site I’m gonna use supports Japanese text. If it those I’m gonna add this menus.

HIRAGANA. This will feature the hiragana text and how you will read it.
KATAKANA. This will feature the katakana text and how you will read it.
KANJI. This will feature some kanji text and how you will read it. This
part will be updated for newer set of examples.

NOTE. As I have said earlier. The lectures will be based from my Japanese lessons. This site will just be an experimental site at first. Then if my idea clicks I’m gonna make it an official one. The test drive for the site will be hosted first in geocities.( 15mb of memory. Oh, the agony. T_T)

BENEFITS. There are two benefits from this site. One is that it will help you guys learn Japanese. Two is that it will help me in broaden my knowledge in building a site.

PROBLEMS. There are two problems here. One is the Japanese text if the hosting site doesn’t support Japanese text. (I haven’t tested it yet) Then I have to stick in writing the examples and vocabulary in romanji. (Much better if there is Japanese text.) The other one is my English. I still don’t know if my English is enough. So I have to sharpen my English more.

REMINDERS. I still can’t set a date for when it will be available. So for the time being I will post my Japanese corner on my user page here in MT.

Please tell me your suggestions, comments and ideas. I really need them first before I go on with my experiment.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Interesting idea. I'm all for it!

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

To tell you the truth. All of those ideas popped out simultaneously. I didn't have the time to listen on our lesson in one of my subject for this day. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Ohhh, sounds interesting, I'd like to check that out when you're done.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I hope God will give me more time to make this site. *Have to pray too.*

Signature
Sarang heyo....

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Take your time man. No rush.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Nice I allways wanted to learn japanese. :) not sure I could though

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

wai wai!
I've been looking for sumthing like this for a while now.
now that you wanna a site with that purpose, I'll supporty you in every way I can. ^.^
Ganbatte ne~ ^.^

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nice idea indeed...
my japan language aren't pretty well u know..

my suggestion is
make it become one on ur sigh
so everyone in here can know it too...
*to share is nice u know*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

I know a little bit of jap, but only by watching anime and my Jpop ^_^' Like the idea though, and take your time with the site. Rushing it will only ruin it.

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I admire your aspirations, but I suspect that other sites with Japanese learning material already exist which would welcome another contributer. Your efforts may go further in cooperation with them than if you created your own independent site. Even if you do create your own site, you should first make yourself aware of who & what are available already on the WWW. Japan-Guide may be a good place to start.

One benefit of joining the contributers to an existing site is that community, already gathered to support language learning, would very likely help you to improve your English. As you may already have noticed, once your fluency has become strong enough to swim in the pool, most other "swimmers" won't stop to give you advice on your form, particularly in online web forums like ours. Many posters either learned English as a second language themselves or are native speakers who've haven't made the habit of writing with correct grammer. If you want to "sharpen up" your English with most people, you must make a point of asking for criticism. The members of a language learning site may assume you've already made that request and continue to correct you after you believe your English (or Japanese) has improved enough. ;)

btw, you don't need to worry about web servers not supporting Japanese encoding. Text is text, regardless of how it looks. What you need to be concerned about is your visitors' ability to see Japanese encoded text with their browsers. Some web browsers don't recognize Japanese encoding or have complete fonts to display them - that's why 日本語 looks like gibberish to some people & like Japanese to others (which may be still be indecipherable anyway).

EDIT: My encoding example came out mangled in the forum, so I have to wonder if BBcode munged it. How embarrassing!

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Quote by naito18To tell you the truth. All of those ideas popped out simultaneously. I didn't have the time to listen on our lesson in one of my subject for this day. ^_^'

^_^' i sure hope ur teacher didn't notice that XD
great idea~~and having actual lectures would be really nice~cuz althought school drives ppl crazy sometimes, but lectures are easier to understand than textbooks most likely XD

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Thanks guys and specially for marcguges. You spoke like a true internet surfer.^^ Thanks again and I'll try the tip you have given me.^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

great idea!

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

waa, Interesting! I know some words in jap, thats all... ^^ I really want to learn jap. :D

Great idea! ^^ I know some words in jap too and I'm trying to learn more so when I go to Japan. X3 It's my dream to go to Japan one day.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

me too. It's my dream go to japan. That's why I've been taking japanese class.^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

nice :D maybe i learn japanese too.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Awesome idea. But it sure does sound like alot of trouble u have to go to.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Its a great idea naito18 just don't rush it or it will be ruin.
if your site does click we should have a sake party!!!!
Kampai!!!!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok naito mate ^_^' i didn't even read the whole first line of what you wrote, but i guess it's something with Japanese language corner yeah? :)

Well, i didn't read your suggestion, but i'll back you up all the way aye? :D

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Yep this will be a hard work for me. Too busy. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

reiayanami

reiayanami

NeedZ BoY Syndrome

Just do all the idea that's out from ur mind. Interesting idea, even i don't really get it...
I really like about the jap, my dream to go there. Jap is a great country...so rock on!
Ganbatte kudasai!!

I'm alone,,
need someone beside me
need someone more wise than me..
need someone to care

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

well i wud like to contribute too since i have some japanese book here from my japanese class last sem.. lol~ but about writing the characters itself here wud pose a problem since i dun have that feature installed in my pc.. XP

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.